Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-12-2001, 06:28 AM   #1
Noober Liche
Welcomed New User

*Spoils for those never to complete the Jaheira romance.*

After trying very hard to experience the event where Bodhi turns Jaheria into a vampire, I finally suceeded. Now I'm faced with another bug. When I change Jaheira back, I have to initiate a dialog with her, and when I do, she acts as if I am wanting to kick her out of the party, with no reagrds to being changed into a vampire. She also states that we need to make haste to the Harper Hold (which we did a long time ago). Is this supposed to happen? I was expecting a thank you or somthing like that. I also looked at her profile and it states that she has only been in the party for 18 days. This is incorrect. Please let me know if there is a fix for this. I have that Jaheira patch that is supposed to fix this sort of thing (if I remember correctly), however, it didn't work with me. Thanks.
Old 06-12-2001, 09:25 PM   #2
Xod
Zhentarim Guard

It's a bug in the romance script. You can get an unofficial patch from Baldurdash to correct it: http://members.home.net/mrkevvy/

------------------

"This place will be your tomb."
Old 06-12-2001, 09:32 PM   #3
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

SPOILER
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
This is a movement bug that has been reported to this board, and many others for ever...It can happen if she becomes petrified as well, and I have seen no reliable fixes for it, it just is. Some one speculated that it is because it is in her script to leave the party, prior to the Harper quest. But no one really knows.

------------------
"...and that's the
bottom line, 'cause Robert the Bard says so!"
Robert the Bard TLH
Old 06-14-2001, 06:17 AM   #4
Noober Liche
Welcomed New User

Does anyone know if TOB will fix these Jaheira bugs? I ;m wondering if I should hold off on playing until TOB is out.
Old 06-14-2001, 08:32 AM   #5
Gorgasim
Dungeon Master

in one of the ToB posts it says that they have fixed it for ToB. Everytime I get her I get annoyed so I kill her. I'm generally evil though
Old 06-14-2001, 09:12 AM   #6
Noober Liche
Welcomed New User

Hi All. Well, I finally got almost everything going smooth. For some reason this time around Jaheira's bug didn't kick in when I turned her back. The days she's been in the party is incorrect, but everything else seems to be ok.

PS. I'm doing the Rift side quest right now. It's cool as hell, I think I've missed this one on my other times through the game. If anyone else has missed it, and want to know more about it, just ask, and I'll tell you what to do to experience the rift quest.