Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-03-2001, 11:36 AM   #81
Sir Jorlon
The Magister

Jorlon returns victorius, in his mission. As they enter the battle, SecretMaster speaks "Lets go guys, let the evil fall to our blade". SecretMaster's party is
SecretMaster-Masked face, unknown name. 21 level thief.
Hogarth-Northern Barbarian. Level 19
StoneRock-Dwarven Cleric of Clangeddin-level 20
Aganther-Mage-level 17
Hardpunch-level 15 monk
Galdar-gnomish mage, level 16
SecretMaster drinks a potion of invisibility, and backstabs an evil paladin right in the back. "Take that you evil bastard!"
Old 11-03-2001, 11:56 AM   #82
Sir Mitsos
Zhentarim Guard

Then Sir Mitsos arrives on the battlefield with thousands of Paladins. He casts Draw Upon Holy Might, whirlwind, Simulacrum and War Cry, as well the ultra-super-duper spells Armaggeddon and Apollyon which bring devastation to the hordes of the undead, while Sir Mitsos thinks about the test questions to promote Barb from Squire to Sir.
Old 11-03-2001, 12:06 PM   #83
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

While returning from his coffee break, ReGiN starts thinking...he starts looking through his backpack and pulls out a sword..*Hello Daystar!* he says..then he grabs the handle and fights his way into the centre of Omegakiller's army...
*Say hello to my little friend!* he screams and unleash a sunray....
After a few minutes the bright light has gone, and left only quivering undeads, crawling at the ground screaming and raving...the only thing left is to bury the body's under a fifty feet thick layer of dirt...
Old 11-03-2001, 12:07 PM   #84
Sir Jorlon
The Magister

Khadgar walks over to Sir Mistos, and Jorlon had to go back, for armor repairing and negiotions.
"Sir Mistos, I have heard of your dilemma about young Barb. I say make him Sir Barb. He has waited long enough, and I see promising things from him, because of the magi blood in my vains."
Old 11-03-2001, 12:09 PM   #85
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Gee, you guys did really well to keep this going here for so long without my noticing. But it looks like you *are* making an effort at roleplay, so I'll move it to the General Discussion forum, rather than delete it which I really should do.

Moved here - click here to continue with this thread.

If you're wondering why I moved it, read here.