Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2001, 10:38 PM   #1
Fast Hands
Dungeon Master

Maybe I'm just really stupid or something, but what exactly do clans serve as a purpose? I'm rather new around here and have missed out on these things.

Thanks for any info,

Fast Hands
Old 10-01-2001, 10:45 PM   #2
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Well, clans can offer a certain amount of protection! LOL!

Not to mention, the security of fitting in and belonging to a family!

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

And you never did think that it ever would happen again, in America did you? And you never did think that we'd ever get together again, but we damn sure fooled ya. We're walkin' real proud and we're talkin' real loud again, in America. And you never did think that it ever would happen again.... (Charlie Daniels)
Old 10-01-2001, 10:47 PM   #3
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

On a more serious note, when NWN hits, you will be part of a clan that will fight against others in online games.....I think...

------------------

LH Member

And you never did think that it ever would happen again, in America did you? And you never did think that we'd ever get together again, but we damn sure fooled ya. We're walkin' real proud and we're talkin' real loud again, in America. And you never did think that it ever would happen again.... (Charlie Daniels)
Old 10-01-2001, 11:00 PM   #4
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

your right on both counts, Liliaria. although the HADB is more of a coalition than a family... at least, some members would have it that way!

and of course, for NWN we will begin to have full-out battles. of course, we could have small skirmishes NOW, but oh well...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server of Cloudy's Cafe

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-01-2001, 11:21 PM   #5
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Now, now SS, you wouldn't be trying to undermine the LH would ya?

Of course you wouldn't! How silly of me...you know our power!

------------------

LH Member

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 10-01-2001).]
Old 10-01-2001, 11:24 PM   #6
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:
Now, now SS, you wouldn't be trying to undermine the LH would ya?

Of course you wouldn't! How silly of me...you know our power!

oh no, nobody could EVER outsmart the LH...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-01-2001, 11:25 PM   #7
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
oh no, nobody could EVER outsmart the LH...

Ahhh.... Now you're getting it! There may be hope for you yet!

------------------

LH Member

Old 10-01-2001, 11:28 PM   #8
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Ahhh.... Now you're getting it! There may be hope for you yet!

of course, theres always that gopher i saw on that side of the road... and the green slime i befriended while wandering through the pasture! you know, i may have been a bit sarcastic earlier...

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-01-2001, 11:32 PM   #9
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
of course, theres always that gopher i saw on that side of the road... and the green slime i befriended while wandering through the pasture!

SS, just because you were outwitted by such as these, does NOT mean you can pass the blunder off to the LH!

------------------

LH Member

Old 10-01-2001, 11:37 PM   #10
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:

SS, just because you were outwitted by such as these, does NOT mean you can pass the blunder off to the LH!

sure it does! and i was merely comparing the LH to these certain creatures, which dont come anywhere near my extremely high intelligence...

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart