Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-04-2000, 01:08 AM   #1
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Okay, there have been a lot of posts about making new items, spells etc. I'm posting a couple of links to some sites that should help novice creators with how to create items.

TL's Stuff. This site also contains tutorials for those who are not familiar with customizing.
TeamBG site with an all-new look and tons of stuff.

Remember most of these Editors require VB6 to be downloaded and installed first.

Suggest you have a bit of a play-around with the programs, check existing items to find out how they are put together, and always back up your files so you don't accidentally stuff anything up. That's the best way to learn!

Could people please BUMP this post up to the first page if you catch it freefalling down as there have been a lot of posts on customization.

(BUMPing means replying to it so it goes up to the top of the first page).

ED - I had to change TL's link as his site seems to have been shut down (?)

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 05-16-2001).]
Old 12-04-2000, 01:29 AM   #2
Zenith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Memnoch, are you psychic? I'm reading your post and thinking "this looks really cool, and I'd like to check it out sometime, but not right now. I hope other people reply to keep it at the top and if not I'll be sure to". Then I read further. Wait a minute, maybe I'm the one that's psychic. Fighting all those illithids has made something rub off on me. Thanks for the info. I look forward to checking it out soon.
Old 12-04-2000, 01:29 AM   #3
BaatoRyan

Haaaay salamat!!! Thanx Memnoch!!!

Old 12-04-2000, 01:30 AM   #4
kupolu

Ugh. Download VB6? I feel evil enough having to boot out of wonderful Linux to play Baldurs Gate II... but then download VB6? I value my soul, thank you

--
Microsoft Hater

Old 12-04-2000, 08:51 AM   #5
Conan

again, memnoch to the rescue. Do you live on this post?

Old 12-04-2000, 09:37 AM   #6
Archmagi Wah

bartender: good mornin' memnoch,

what d'ya havin' my lord - roast pheasant with a glass of evermead or a good ol' rabbit stuff with me own recipe.

Old 12-04-2000, 11:40 AM   #7
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Bumpity BUMP

Conan, no i don't actually , it's sunday night, just came home from Sugareef nightclub, very funky, it's 4 am in Sydney, so I won't be here very long tonight (very smashed as i type this) but I can't sleep yet even though I have a client meeting at 10 am tomorrow, but glad to be of service to all you peons

PS I'm 25 yrs old and one of those lucky people who can get by on 4-5 hours sleep a night. I'm a very hyperactive person, lots of nervous energy and all that...

Hope you guys enjoy the hacking, it's fun to try it out yourselves. Start small to familiarize yourself. One thing: DON'T hack yourself an invincible weapon if you haven't finished the game. Finish first because it gets boring if you're invincible, do it when you've played through at least once.

Keep BUMPING this post if it goes past the first page!
Old 12-04-2000, 01:52 PM   #8
Zenith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Up it goes.
Old 12-04-2000, 02:40 PM   #9
_max_RUSSKIE

Ive made Bhaal's Assault kit : 2 handed sword, armour, helmet, amulet, guantlets, cloak.

Ive tried not to make them *overly* powerfull, so that you can actually die in them. It toulk quite some time to make the sword do a 3d effect but i gathered how to do it in the end.

Ne body want it? email me : hellspawn@darksouls.zzn.com

Old 12-04-2000, 03:14 PM   #10
Shadowspawn

OK, I know I asked about this before, but this time I'll be a little more specific.

Where can i find a clua console list of all items in BG2, without downloading an editor?

Is that possible?

Does anybody know if there are any CO6 board regulars here?