Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-31-2000, 08:45 AM   #1
Mr Pink

How do I change resolution to be above 800 x 600 ?

Old 10-31-2000, 10:25 AM   #2
Yockbo

Two things. Read the 'readme.txt' file for information on how to change the screen resolution as well as other interesting stuff.

To change the screen resolution, open (Edit) the baldurs.ini file and look for the line "resolution" or "screen" (I am doing this from memory as I don't have the game installed on this box) and change that to 1024 or higher.

Old 10-31-2000, 10:34 AM   #3
DemonX

Be warned Mr. Pink (Hmm... I don't want to be Mr. Pink! Mr. Pink just sounds like Mr. ■■■■■.... Can't I be Mr. Black?)

Changing the resolution causes problems with windows desktop. At least for me, I have res. set to 1024x768 and it looks great, only problem.... if you Alt-Tab to desktop, you can't return to the game

Old 10-31-2000, 10:48 AM   #4
Mr Pink

I thank thee both.... I shall try it out. (I never use to read those readme.txt files. Always want to start playing at once ! )

And DemonX I agree it sounds like Mr ■■■■■ but Mr Black(Brown?) sounds like Mr Shit...