Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-22-2000, 11:12 PM   #1
Winston

I have time and again solved quests, and yet I dont get any credit. I gave the potion to the toad, I killed the Moz dude.. I even talked to scabban.. Nothing..

It will give me a new quest, It just does not seem to give me credit.

Btw, a cheat I found. pool gold in armor shop. POp into inn. pool gold to different char, then exit and remove the original char.. and keep pooling gold.. I now have over 3 million gold by expontial functions.

Just how the heck do I get credit.

Old 10-23-2000, 07:44 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Greetings!

I have shared your frustration but have discovered the secret - sort of an undocumented feature. When you have completed a quest return to whomever is supposed to give you that credit - have the character involved selected (if more than one character has solved the quest you will have to repeat this with each one) and just WAIT - don't click any buttons, don't try to identify items, sell items, anything, just WAIT - stand there and let them talk at you. Eventually they will recognize that you have solved the quest and give you the credit. I've really been enjoying this game but this bit of having to stand there and wait to get credit for quests annoys me.
Hope that helps! Wyv
Old 10-23-2000, 07:44 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Greetings!

I have shared your frustration but have discovered the secret - sort of an undocumented feature. When you have completed a quest return to whomever is supposed to give you that credit - have the character involved selected (if more than one character has solved the quest you will have to repeat this with each one) and just WAIT - don't click any buttons, don't try to identify items, sell items, anything, just WAIT - stand there and let them talk at you. Eventually they will recognize that you have solved the quest and give you the credit. I've really been enjoying this game but this bit of having to stand there and wait to get credit for quests annoys me.
Hope that helps! Wyv