Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-31-2001, 07:23 PM   #21
oldbittercraig
Elminster

There are times when I just want to take a shovel upside Aerie's head.

I'm surprised Nalia's name hasn't come up... "How are we helping the less fortunate here?" Even when I'm clearing her freaking castle.
Old 08-31-2001, 08:59 PM   #22
Lochen
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The thing I miss most about BG1 was the cursed scroll vendor. I had an entire statue garden down in the Amnish temple. Minsc never blinked an eye when Dynaheir read that scroll. SHE was the one that just HAD to read it after all. I just wanted one for umm... a collection of sorts.

Old 08-31-2001, 09:25 PM   #23
ScottG
Drow Warrior

This is a FUNNY thread!

Have you seen "Airheads" portrait - it looks like she was already smacked up-side the head by a shovel. Frankly I think her portrait and her char. were created for pedophiles. (Oh yeah baby, give me some of that sweet lov'in from that no curve flat-chested body of yours, ........ NOT!)

(Though in fairness her growel during a critical miss did turn me on a bit.)

OMG, her "theme" music, just saying it's gay is an injustice to gay people - it is the most insipid trite piece of crap $#@%$#@%$#@%$#@!!!!!!!!!! I've heard drivel-speak from flaming fags that I would much rather hear!

Do what I did and hand-off her and her hang-ups to the bard and let them bitch each other out. While your at it pick up Vicona for a good time (I think I saw Vicky's number the other day at a gas-station bathroom wall.)

Cleric 2, I've got to ask - do you use the Flail of Ages to flog yourself? The only person your missing in your party is Nalia's Aunt.

Old 09-01-2001, 12:21 AM   #24
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

I'm soloing with a Char based on Aerie stats.

------------------
If not a Sorcerer, then a Paladin.

-------------------------
Baldur's Gate Item Mart
Old 09-01-2001, 05:43 AM   #25
HooC
The Magister

Haer'Dalis and Edwin are the greatest characters
Although I can't use edwin at the moment, cos I have a goody-goody party

Aerie and Jaheira are both annoying but I will place Anomen to the first place.
Old 09-01-2001, 05:46 AM   #26
Vampire

Not again Tuor.
Remember me Tuor?
It's me Avatar the Aerie Lover.
Are you taking up my challenge of keeping her in your party until the end?
Here's someone to cheer you up:

Old 09-01-2001, 07:56 AM   #27
Tuor
Elminster

You really do frighten me sometimes Avatar.

In answer to your polite inquiry I got Aerie as far as the Asylum in spellhold got quite a long way through Bodhis little trap like dungeon and the romance was going moderately well. (I turned the sound off whenever I heard that 'special' music) and then Aerie got petrified by a beholder, oh well there's your luck.

Old 09-01-2001, 08:08 AM   #28
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

Aerie is cute and sweet, kind and in need of a protection by a man. (this man is "me" yeah) But Jaheire is the opposite she's not kind she's blunt, grunt.
Old 09-01-2001, 11:13 AM   #29
DEADMAN
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Tuor:
You really do frighten me sometimes Avatar.

In answer to your polite inquiry I got Aerie as far as the Asylum in spellhold got quite a long way through Bodhis little trap like dungeon and the romance was going moderately well. (I turned the sound off whenever I heard that 'special' music) and then Aerie got petrified by a beholder, oh well there's your luck.
What, doesn't anyone use protection anymore ?
Old 09-01-2001, 03:18 PM   #30
ScottG
Drow Warrior

There it is, that look that says, "someone just bitch-slapped me w/ a shovel".