Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2001, 11:24 PM   #1
Moni

I have been playing a really hari-cari game....running here and there, trying to see it all as I go along LOL.
Well, I decided I should probably be sticking to the storyline somewhat and there are a couple of things in my journal that need taken care of.

Please, no specifics...I want to figure what I can out by myself, but I am tired and sleep yells my name...it might be days before I can play again too and I'm likely to forget what I was doing in the game LOL...this thread will serve as a reminder to me as well.

My problem...I don't know which areas to look in for the pedastal to place Marten's idol on (having come here for clues when having read the diary didn't get me anywhere with the shaman lol) or which area I'll find the Umpani caves in...seems to me I pretty much mapped out the area with the Umpani base camp and I don't recall seeing any caves...I need to contact Sgt. Rubble for training and was told he is in those caves.

I just need to know which areas I need to be in to find them.

Much Thanks, You All Rock [img]graemlins/superdude.gif[/img]

Unfortunately, I'll be spending the better part of my mornings and afternoons in the library studying for finals and finishing term papers due this week so I won't be making much progress in my game until I'm sure I'll pass my classes.
I can't wait til the end of next week...the fall semester will be over and I'll have time to play non-stop as long as I can keep the house clean and the pets fed
Old 12-03-2001, 12:05 AM   #2
Hakuryu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

SPOILER
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
You place the idol on a pedestal in Trynton. The caves are Mt. Gigas.
Dont read down if you dont want more info...
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Pedestal = Rattkin Tree or Upper branches... been a while. Cant miss it when you see it.
Caves = follow the path in U base straight to big building and enter through the front with a keycard.
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2001, 10:32 PM   #3
Moni

Thank you so much [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ah, the pedastal in Trynton...I had completely forgotten about it.
The card...I would have never thought to use it on the door. [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]
I guess maybe I ought to right click on important items and see what they do more often?!
Thanks Again!