Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-21-2001, 12:22 PM   #1
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hi, guys! I wanted to tell you that I will gone for a while. Tomorrow is the light of my life's birthday--my daughter will be 10. Then Friday we are having a sleep-over birthday party. (Our first sleep-over party. If any of you are religious people, please pray for my immortal soul). Then I am taking the entire week off next week to recover (not really, I'm off for sping break).

I'll try to stop by the library and check in some next week, but not really sure at this point what I'll be doing or how busy I'll be.

Take care everyone. Ladies, please comfort Gray Mage in my absence (though not too much).

Bahumet, I want to know how the prom goes.

Melusine and Epona, stay well.

And, please guys, don't let anyone else leave the board while I'm gone.

PS: Moiraine, tell Marc he should be getting an e-mail soon!

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death
Old 03-21-2001, 12:31 PM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Oh boy, sleep overs....sigh, such memories! Have a wonderful time, Reeka! We'll be here when you get back. I promise to keep GM entertained...ahem, not that way! He's able to find enough trouble on his own, I warrant!

See you when you get back!

Cloudy
Old 03-21-2001, 12:36 PM   #3
Moiraine
Anubis

Reeka, Marc wrote a birthday card to Leah yesterday evening, and I sent it this morning. With a funny photo of Marc taken last summer. Surprisingly, I almost didn't have to help him writing in English. I hope it won't take too long to arrive !
Forgive my ignorance but ... what is a 'sleep-over party' ?

Have a good party and great holidays, Reeka !

------------------
Old 03-21-2001, 12:43 PM   #4
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Moiraine:

A sleep-over party is where a bunch of little girls sleep-over at your house. They stay up all night, watch videos, eat alot of junk food, and giggle constantly!

I'm taking Leah by the library this afternoon to e-mail Mark. She thinks this is so coo.

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death
Old 03-21-2001, 12:49 PM   #5
Moiraine
Anubis

Oh, thanks ! I have never heard of sleep-over parties here (for kids, anyway ). We usually make a party during the whole afternoon (12 kids roaming the house the whole afternoon is pretty much exhausting for the parents, so I understand now your need for a full week of rest ! ).

Marc will be thrilled to receive a mail from an American girl !

------------------
Old 03-22-2001, 03:03 AM   #6
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well Reeka, i´m not religous but I hope your daughter will have a grand dy and that you live to see another day! =)
(I have helped my sis with a birthaday party, very exhausting looking after the little buggers )

have fun!!

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-24-2001, 08:43 PM   #7
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

of course reeka!!! just search in this board for my threads... pre-prom, prom, and post prom...hehe

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR
Old 03-24-2001, 09:40 PM   #8
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Hi, guys! I wanted to tell you that I will gone for a while. Tomorrow is the light of my life's birthday--my daughter will be 10. Then Friday we are having a sleep-over birthday party. (Our first sleep-over party. If any of you are religious people, please pray for my immortal soul). Then I am taking the entire week off next week to recover (not really, I'm off for sping break).

I'll try to stop by the library and check in some next week, but not really sure at this point what I'll be doing or how busy I'll be.

Take care everyone. Ladies, please comfort Gray Mage in my absence (though not too much).

Bahumet, I want to know how the prom goes.

Melusine and Epona, stay well.

And, please guys, don't let anyone else leave the board while I'm gone.

PS: Moiraine, tell Marc he should be getting an e-mail soon!

Good luck with the party!!

I will be waiting for your return!!

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"