Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-30-2001, 05:59 PM   #1
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Hehe ok this is the new thread, great name uh?

Deiter sits down and looks over at Sephi"So tell me friend, what brought you here?"

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."

[This message has been edited by Deiter Leafblade (edited 10-30-2001).]

Old 10-30-2001, 06:07 PM   #2
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephi looks over at Deiter, trying to recall one of his many tales of mischief, battle, and misfortune. Ah, well I guess that would depend on what you mean, of course. This city, this tavern, or just this area in general.
Old 10-30-2001, 06:19 PM   #3
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

"This area in general." He looks over at the elf sitting across from him wondering what he would say.

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-30-2001, 06:23 PM   #4
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Chani

~She walks up, not bothering to be polite, and takes a seat beside Deiter. She throws a smirk at Larry, admiring the exotic flowers at the table momentarily, not saying a word.~

Maverick

~He leads Kaz and the sorcerer into the tavern, searching for what they sought. Spotting them, he approaches, nodding his head to Chani, gesturing to Kaz.~ "I take it she's a friend and not someone out to kill you?" ~The wood-elf laughs, the scar across his face contorting, nodding to Deiter.~ "Ey Leafblade."

Chani

~She looks past Maverick and to Kaz, giving a helpless smile.~ "Yes Maverick, she's friend." ~She gives an oblong grin, turning to her comrades namely Larry, Mistral, and Sephi.~ "I give you Maverick Shadowfall, unique apprentice of the late Cyrus Nightblade, odd and old friend of mine, and living proof that it takes a village." ~She laughs.~
Old 10-30-2001, 06:26 PM   #5
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb ducks slightly as he passes through the doorway to the tavern, to avoid his hat being knocked off, as soon as he enters his eyes are busy scanning the bar patrons for potential enemies, four years of being hunted having given him a healthy paranoia.
Old 10-30-2001, 06:28 PM   #6
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Ah, this area in general then? Well, 'tis a tale indeed, and one that I'd be glad to be telling!
Three weeks ago, I got a job from the Drow mercenary Jarlaxle. We of surface elf blood might just call him 'scum'. Well anyways, I returned to his little pocket plane shortly after finishing my job in this area. Anyways, we got into a bit of a dispute, and we ended up fighting each other. The little cheater sicked his guards on me, and I barely escaped, taking his ring with me! Using the ring, of course, I cast Dimension Door outta that pit and onto the surface, and I wound up here!
Old 10-30-2001, 06:32 PM   #7
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Deiter nodds at Maverick then looks at the mage that had walked in with Kaz and the elf. Whos that? He thought to himself then looked back at Sephi."Heh that is quite a tale."

------------------

Old 10-30-2001, 06:32 PM   #8
Neb
Account deleted by Request

(OOC: Don't expect any more posts from me tonight, I'm feeling pretty sleepy, good night everyone and don't let the plot get too far without me.)
Old 10-30-2001, 06:34 PM   #9
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
(OOC: Don't expect any more posts from me tonight, I'm feeling pretty sleepy, good night everyone and don't let the plot get too far without me.)
G'night Neb

------------------

Old 10-30-2001, 06:38 PM   #10
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

When Sephi sees that there are other people walking up to him, he stands up and takes a deep bow, spreading his arms wide. He looks up, winks at one of the new entries, and resumes his position of standing at full ease. My name is Sephi, mercenary extrodionare, and I'm fully at your services! For a price, of course...