Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-06-2000, 05:50 PM   #1
Wolf1man

I killed the mud men or whatever they are and the Shaman said he would give me a Majik spear and some yellow stuff. When I go back to see the Shaman he does not recognize that I have killed them. Please help.

Old 11-06-2000, 06:53 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Did you kill all of them?? Try returning to the totem and touching it, maybe that will get the Shaman to know you've done your bit for mud and country.

Wyv
Old 11-06-2000, 06:56 PM   #3
Wolf1man

Tried that. It gave each character 5 hit points. Went back there 8 times but he still thinks I did'nt get rid of them.

Old 11-06-2000, 07:32 PM   #4
Lily the Ranger

One other thing you might try is to return to him and talk to him a certain character (sometimes it has to be the one who agreed to take the quest). Say, Hail and let him babble on . . . sometimes if I interrupt a character they don't recognise that I fulfilled a quest until I return and let them babble. Did you meet Scabban and take care of business? If no, you might have to return to the crypt and meet him first.

Old 11-06-2000, 07:35 PM   #5
Wolf1man

Do I need to kill Scabban?

Old 11-07-2000, 10:50 AM   #6
Vincewind

Where are the silly mud people? Looked all over for them, just a point in the correct direction to keep looking would be appreciated.

Old 11-07-2000, 02:39 PM   #7
Lily the Ranger

I saved and then killed Scabban (wasn't too hep on his plan for the world) but saving left me out incase I needed his "cure". I am not sure if you need to do this to have Shinwiki acknowledge you since I had killed him before I did the evil (tried it the other way around, didn't last long) Remember to bring party member who agreed to quest and let the fellow babble and ask about evil. Luck!

Old 11-07-2000, 02:45 PM   #8
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Hehe, Lily, I enjoyed your spelling of "hep" .. are you from California or just old school? Haven't heard that spelling (though it is the proper one) in a while
Old 11-07-2000, 02:54 PM   #9
Lily the Ranger

Well, Freud, Old -yes; schooling - yes, one at home; Pacific NW - yes, on occasion. Mostly, have a horrible habit of picking up every accent, speech dialect, and choice words I read or write. Feel free to email me - I do so love your take on adventuring! Must fly!