Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2002, 09:06 AM   #1
TaSSaDaR
Baaz Draconian

I dont know where to post it, so I'll post it here.

Trying to post a new topic in BGII:SoA forum, I encountered a strange error. It said:
Quote:
Error
An error has occured:

Won't overwrite topic file 018326

Please inform the board administration of this error so that they may fix the problem. Thank you!
So, I am informing forum administrators, and wish that its not a serious problem. From my point of view, thats an overflow of topics. Yeah, guys, we talk too much No offence!
Old 10-04-2002, 10:07 AM   #2
Grojlach
Zartan

Do you get the same error message during a new attempt to start a thread? If so, then it's a serious problem. If not, it's just a hiccup from the system...
Old 10-04-2002, 10:50 AM   #3
andrewas
Harper

Since new threads are being created in BG2, I suppose its a problem with your system or yoir account. If its your account its Zirocs problem, but I suspect its your system. Try clearing the forum cookies (go to my profile and click the relevant link) and see if that help.
Old 10-04-2002, 10:56 AM   #4
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by andrewas:
Since new threads are being created in BG2, I suppose its a problem with your system or yoir account. If its your account its Zirocs problem, but I suspect its your system. Try clearing the forum cookies (go to my profile and click the relevant link) and see if that help.
New threads are not being created in the SoA Forum, nobody is able to create them due to a warped error. Previous threads are just being replied to. I have mentioned about it already, just waiting for Ziroc to reply now.
Old 10-04-2002, 04:05 PM   #5
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Yeah i've been hearing reports of this bug all day long... Though I, personally, couldn't care less, it seems as though many need to have that forum back... maybe Z is just preping it for the big move...