Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-25-2002, 09:58 AM   #11
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Could you maybe make my knight in armor and the font in my name more like Old English Text please?
Old 03-25-2002, 10:00 AM   #12
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Oh and could you host it on your site for me please? I know nothing of creating a web page

Sorry if this causes any inconveniance for ya!

Thanks!
Old 03-25-2002, 11:35 AM   #13
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Krishach:
Ah, my savior!

Alright, I'd like one with this picture:

http://mushroomhead13.tripod.com/pic3.gif
that link is dead... i recomend you go here Making a small account, uploading the pic real fast and posting it on this thread so that I can actually see the darn thing, as for old english text, i would have done that but when i convert to JPG the quality goes down terribly and you wouldnt even be able to read the text

PS: its not hard to host an image on the web just make an account here and host it there if you're that lazy lol...
Old 03-25-2002, 11:41 AM   #14
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

AND as for Glorifendel, i don't have tiem right now, maybe after school, but I was wondering if you'd like to see a work which i have already done...

its not the best sig in the world but Its an elf riding a unicorn... if you don't like it ill make the katana dude for you later...

I think that you're sketched sig is better tho...
Old 03-25-2002, 12:03 PM   #15
Sir Goulum
John Locke

what program do you use to make these?
Old 03-25-2002, 12:38 PM   #16
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
[b]well I tried to make the background "mysteriouse"

I cross-bred the atmospheres in Bryce known as BROODING and INCOMPREHENDABLE in hopes of getting a "Mysteroiuse"... for some reason or another it turned the sun Blue, made the clouds orange and the remnants of the sky went black... as for the knight... that was my first time drawing a knight... i did horribly on it... and im sorry you had to see that... it looks like a crappy stand-anlone .GIF that was stuck un an unfitting backdrop 9_9

I do MANGA so please make your requests things like Elves and people and stuff... Infact I just drew a really nice elf on a horse but i need someone to ask for an elf on a horse before i can put your name on it and call it a sig...

I think its kind of funny how the first guy in this thread I made a SIG for was named SIGmar... @_@

eheh... eheh... heh..

I hope you like it... plz tell me if you want it HOSTED or NOT on my page. i'd greatly appreciate having as much space on my site as possible freed up but if you dont know jack about web hosting then just forget about it...

if you need a place to host it i reccomend you sign up with these guys

~later

Time is an excellent teacher...
Unfortunetly it kills all of its students...
/)eathKiller Android Ranger, Level 187
Thanks buddy! Anyone who could make a sig out of my guidelines deserves a big pat on the back. Thanks a lot Deathkiller! But I have one small problem with it, the knight in the picture, besides looking a bit weird (if you don't mind I would prefer a knight witout a horse) the knight in the sig is used by another user here called Sir_Tainly. If possible could you change the horse. But aside from that it's perfect thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
PS-I know, the irony (sig-Sigmar)
Old 03-25-2002, 01:33 PM   #17
Smeagol II
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Would you be able to do me a sig with Smeagol in it, looking a bit shifty as he does in a dark dingy sewer. Also i know nothing about web hosting so would you mind hosting it for me plz.
Thanks
Old 03-25-2002, 01:40 PM   #18
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Well now you're getting swamped with requests so perhaps I can make a suggestion. Hey Ian people usually like their knights facing THEM, because they look cooler that way. And knights usually wear armor, although that part was Goluums fault since he didn't specify. Just trying to help. [img]tongue.gif[/img] That sword in Goluums sig is very cool though.

RedBlueFlare
The dragon tamer lives on...

[ 03-25-2002, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: Redblueflare ]
Old 03-25-2002, 01:45 PM   #19
Nanaki3
The Magister

Hey Ian. Looks like you have your hands full. If you need help hosting sigs or making some call me or Justin. OK. I'd be glad to help you out. Just let me know what you need me to do.
Old 03-25-2002, 02:17 PM   #20
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Now that i look back, i see that i should have specified more. Your right guys, but i would really appreciate it if you could make the changes for me please!