Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-04-2001, 08:24 PM   #1
Lioness
Jack Burton

ok, I don't know if anyone wil be interested in this...

1) this is a roleplaying zone, but different from Gwhanos' pits, although you may be sent there on occasion.

2) This thread is my court, I am the young Lady Lioness

3) This is basically set in a Faerun/King Arthur combo

4) So far:
Lavindathar: The Cyan Knight
Jerome: Sir Jerome(a knight)
SSJ4: my personal page, quickly moving his way up
Jafin: court archmage, if he will
Lady Mistral: Court cleric
Sir Sharpedge: a paladin
Neb: Sorceror
Sir Link: Court defender
Lady DragonMage: magess, and Lady's advisor
Lady Kazara: magess
Lady Aelia: meighboring lady
Lady Tiger: My personal lady-in-waiting
Waverider: court mage
Tiamat: local dragon-defends the castle
5) if you wish to be a member of my court, let me know, I would appreciate some older people being advisors, etc.

6) We will go on quests, defend the castle, engage in war, make peace, and have a good time. (Lotsa parties!!!)

7) No flaming, don't take arguments personally, duels are allowed, but keep in mind,, they are character vs. character, not person vs. person.

If Ziroc or the Mods think this might confuse the newbies, or it seems like I am getting too big for my britches, pleeeeeease let me know. I will close it immediately.

So come in! Have fun! Music is playing, there is food on the round table, I await my guests!

The Lady Lioness

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Serving Assistant in the Promised Land
Bestest Mate of the Cyan Knight
Lady of Jerome, The Fallen Paladin
Honored Friend of the Warrior SSJ4Sephiroth, and the Arch-Mage Jafin
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division

[This message has been edited by Lioness (edited 10-06-2001).]

Old 10-04-2001, 08:25 PM   #2
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i will serve you however i possibly can, m'lady. just tell me what you wish done, and it will be accomplished.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-04-2001, 08:29 PM   #3
Lioness
Jack Burton

Thank you, noble Sephiroth. Partake of this feast if you will, for the land is at peace, and the bounty is planty.

OOC: good grief, Mists of Avalon is wearing off on me!

------------------

Lil' Angel
Old 10-04-2001, 08:37 PM   #4
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Lady Lioness,

Would you have any need of the services of a Priest of Lathander?
Old 10-04-2001, 08:37 PM   #5
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

OOC: yeah, i was talking like that for awhile after i played Baldur's Gate series for ahwile... 'twas messed up, still not done!

okay, back in character!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-04-2001, 08:39 PM   #6
Lioness
Jack Burton

*glances up as a cleric walks through the door*

But of course, my good sir! You serve the Youthful god, Lathander? We would be glad to have one of your order in our court. Please take a place at my table.

OOC: If anybody who is a member of the court wants to add it to their sig, that's fine, actually, it would help me keep track.

------------------

Lil' Angel
Old 10-04-2001, 08:42 PM   #7
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Mistress Lioness, i have yet to recieve a task, i'm afraid. am i to waste away here, bored as a bump? there must be something i can do... mayhaps i shall assist with drawing people to this glorious abode?

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-04-2001, 08:42 PM   #8
Lioness
Jack Burton

I will retire to my chamber for the night. Please, continue to feast.

OOC: ok, Gotta go! Sure, Seph!

------------------

Lil' Angel

[This message has been edited by Lioness (edited 10-04-2001).]
Old 10-04-2001, 08:47 PM   #9
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Thank you, m'Lady. It is a pleasure to serve and may I show my appreciation?

*casts Bless on everyone in court*

My disguise has been successful, for I am actually a lady... it has been a long journey since I left the temple I serve, and I erred on the side of caution by cutting my hair short and pretending to be a man.

I assure you that my services equal any males', and shall serve you for as long as you need me.
Old 10-04-2001, 08:48 PM   #10
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

a shame you must leave so early, m'lady. perchance i can wait to see you until the morrow, but 'til then, g'night, Mistress Lioness!

------------------

Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart