Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-12-2001, 01:11 AM   #1
jarlaxlebaenre

I was able to use the teleport button just north of the dropping spike room in Anephas' Shrine once to teleport over to the stairs. Then Ileft, went to town, and came back. Now, when I try to use the button I get promptly dropped into the pit. This kinda sucks. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 03-12-2001, 01:24 AM   #2
slug
Manshoon

are you standing too far from the button? if it teleports a certain distance you might be in the wrong spot.
slug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2001, 08:54 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Some others have reported similar problems. One player decided the solution was to have his priest push the button. While I don't see any reason why this should matter - you might try having each of your characters push the button.
Where you are standing might also make a difference as slug suggested!

You might be able to stack crates and chests and climb out.

Hope you get across soon!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2001, 10:13 AM   #4
jarlaxlebaenre

Thanks for the help people. However, the solution I found was that I needed to angle my view to include both the button and the other side of the pit. Then immediately after pushing the button push my walk forward button. When I time this right I have no problems. I know that posting a reply to my own question might seem stupid but I spend a lot of time just reading other posts for hints and so forth. So I thought maybe someone else could this info. Thanks again for a great site in which to exchange ideas.
Old 03-14-2001, 10:22 AM   #5
Moni

Hello Jarlaxlebaenre!
I just wanted to let out a giggle here and say that I never saw that teleport button and successfully jumped over that pit after a couple of tries LOL.

Noticed you are from Kokomo! I lived there between the ages of 17 and 18 on S. Bell. : ) Nice place to live in Indiana.

Welcome to the forum!

: )
Moni
Old 03-14-2001, 10:36 AM   #6
jarlaxlebaenre

Hey Moni. I think my athletic skill might have been too low to make the jump because I tried quite a few times to jump it. Seeing as how atheltics is supposed to be a rating of a character's ability to jump, swim, and run. I guess that just goes to show that the choices you make about what skills to improve can have a definite effect on your game playing experience. Thanks for your input. By the way, you knowing about Kokomo is kind of wierd. I know that many people don't know of this thriving cesspool of activity. I grew up next to Highland Park. Have you been gone from Kokomo long?
Old 02-24-2003, 06:45 PM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Bump
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote