Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-14-2001, 04:25 PM   #11
Legolas
Jack Burton

I think you can get Azuredge right from the start. Talk to Bernard in the copper coronet, but make sure you've got enough money (you can use it as both a normal axe and a throwing axe).

Possible approach:

Memorise negative plane protection, or see if you can find a scroll (small chance).

When you find out where the vamp is, cast npp on the character with Azuredge or a character with a lot of hitpoints and armour, then put the protected character in front and start throwing Azuredgeuntil the creature turns to dust (bat/cloud etc.)

Like I said, it is a possible approach. That's what I would do if I did the quest at a low level. Or maybe I'd do something else entirely, depending on my party's exact skills. You never seem to know [img]smile.gif[/img]
Try it your own way first, if you become desperate, give this a shot. If it still won't work, ask more advice

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Old 11-14-2001, 04:25 PM   #12
Silk
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Where is the slaver quest and is it worth getting realis shae?
Old 11-14-2001, 06:04 PM   #13
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

The slaver quest is in the copper coronet. Get lehtinan to let you in the back. You'll find several slaves there who need to be rescued. That ones pretty easy so you should try that next, gives extrra reputation and bernards store will become cheaper. Do the harper quest next ,then meet Renal, then do the book quest. By the way you can't actually get Raelis. She just gives you a quest. Leave her quest for a while. it's a trickier one.
Old 11-14-2001, 06:35 PM   #14
Sengmand
Dungeon Master

Save everything you can't sell in a cuboard or somthing in the adventures mart. Sell everything you can in adventures mart, so that if you think you need it back you don't have to hunt the entire realms to find where you sold it. The strangest things may come in handy later.