Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-25-2004, 05:33 PM   #21
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
Apparently, but are you sure that's you and not the flippant hangover talking? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Heh heh, nicely done. Got me there. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
But I'm sure nonetheless.
Old 04-25-2004, 05:54 PM   #22
Arvon
Unicorn

*sigh*

53.7% of all statistics are made up
Old 04-25-2004, 06:08 PM   #23
Melusine
Dracolisk

Oh sorry.

Ha ha ha.
That is a good one! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Lighten up dude - I actually found it quite funny, even though I'd read it on IWs before... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2004, 08:08 PM   #24
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Arvon:
*sigh*
*cough, [img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img] , cough cough* Sorry, something caught in my throat

I know you're a nice girl (woman, excuse me) Melusine, but I'm with Vaskez, I would've expected you to beat down Hiero just a little bit for that comment, nothing against him of course
Old 04-25-2004, 08:47 PM   #25
Melusine
Dracolisk

Why? Why should I slap him down? [img]tongue.gif[/img] I have the same sense of humour and Hiero knows that. If you took it more serious than the joke it was that's your problem, not mine. It's not because I'm a woman and he's a bloke is it, that I'm called slutty for it and he isn't? Sheesh. Wake up and smell the 21st century already. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Sorry for the off-topic Arvon... even I think it's getting out of hand. Although on the other hand, might as well use this thread for it since most people have already said haha good one ROFL etc. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2004, 09:54 PM   #26
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Yeah honestly guys, thicken your skins a little. There's nothing wrong with having a bawdy sense of humour. Although sometimes I get carried away and genuinely offend some people, I never actually mean to. It's all just words anyway. Sticks and stones may break your bones but names'll never hurt ya... so to speak...

And yes, I like your joke threads Arvon, keep 'em comin. Now I'm gonna go nurse my headache before I have to go to my University seminars...

Heh heh, and it's so funny to watch a male aghast reaction to when a female gets involved in dirty joke-telling. As if females are incapable of finding humour in the act of love-making

[ 04-25-2004, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: The Hierophant ]
Old 04-25-2004, 11:00 PM   #27
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

LOL it's not that I was shocked. My skin is too thick to such jokes since I've been surrounded by them since around age 13 and pretty much got fed up back at school. Nothing really shocks me any more, it's more like "oh great another smartass with a dodgy sense of humour, isn't there anything else left to joke about?" But, whatever floats your boat mate, don't worry about me, was just a bit surprised that Mel wasn't offended by your joke.
Old 04-26-2004, 12:11 AM   #28
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Heh heh, that's funny. I wasn't even being serious, I mean I was suprised at Mel's reaction but that's it. What's the world coming too when a person can't make a sarcastic comment anymore, bah

I'll tell you the same thing Hiero, toughen ye skins a bit, seems like you're making too much out of a little comment I make than you should. Sounds familiar eh?

Anyway, peace, love, and all that, I'm done with this thread. Night.
Old 04-26-2004, 02:34 AM   #29
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Making too much? Gangrell, I didn't make a thing