Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-15-2003, 06:20 PM   #31
Kaltia
Jack Burton

@Gangrell:
Alaina_sparks@hotmail.com (stick with this one)
or
iHateTim@hotmail.com
or
Abb3y915@hotmail.com

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 04-15-2003, 06:23 PM   #32
WillowIX
Apophis

Yes take a break like Aelia said. Delete some bookmarks and concentrate on other things. Then drop by and visit us and ohpefully you will rediscover your enthusiasm about the Internet and forums. [img]smile.gif[/img] I hope you know that we will miss you. We want you here and we want spam in the cafe! *HUGS* I hope you will be back to gladden us with your presence. [img]smile.gif[/img] If you don´t come back I would like to say that I am pleased to have been given the chance to talk to you Kalti. I wish you all the best in your life (and with Colin). *hugs*
Old 04-15-2003, 06:25 PM   #33
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Kaltia, I hope in time you realize you've reacted to an emotional moment, and I hope to see you back. Your [img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img] will be missed, I assure you. I hate to see a few bored losers drive you away. Remember, this is exactly what they hoped for.
Old 04-15-2003, 06:27 PM   #34
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

Please don't leave.
I dunno all excactly who you are'n all that sorta stuff... but I know you're way better than them sickos (the sicko ones of'em... erh, right) at PoE, and they don't deserve to even slightly affect your life.
Old 04-15-2003, 06:30 PM   #35
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Anyone who posted the picture that was in Twisted Cables post needs help.

DISGUSTING! PERVERSE! And not least of all, UNSANITARY!

[img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2003, 06:34 PM   #36
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:

[img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]
I second that notion [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2003, 06:35 PM   #37
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:

[img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]
Actually, guys, I've seen it before.You don't "hang out" with my friends (Dracorion on there was Neb from here) without getting similar images thrust at you; you just shuddup and get bloody used to them :

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 04-15-2003, 06:37 PM   #38
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Quote:

[img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]
Actually, guys, I've seen it before.You don't "hang out" with my friends (Dracorion on there was Neb from here) without getting similar images thrust at you; you just shuddup and get bloody used to them :[/QUOTE]Well, that's not good to know
Old 04-15-2003, 06:37 PM   #39
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

I think what we are seeing here is a great example of why this place is special.

I don't think I can add anything more on this subject and hope that Kaltia will come back to contribute some top quality *cough* spam *cough* (and other pithy postings) whenever she feels comfortable.

As for the rest of you, your support and consideration is just one aspect of the community spirit that makes this place special [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Don't ever change.

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 04-15-2003, 06:45 PM   #40
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well, can't say I like this. The internet's full of weird people. Luckily, not everyone's like that, and most IWs aren't.

Goodbye, Kaltia. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] if you decide to take up your whip again, there'll be plenty of people needin' a whackin' back at Cloudy's [img]smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: My ass is my jungle

[ 04-15-2003, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: Horatio ]