Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2002, 02:59 PM   #1
illsha damoul
The Magister

yep u read it right raTe me not raPe me!!! lol :cool:

this is ma character which i use when i roleplay i was just wondering could you take a look and tell me wo you think of him!
Old 04-03-2002, 03:03 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Of course...but...er...where do I look???
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 03:13 PM   #3
illsha damoul
The Magister

o yes taht might o helped i put it on but it sum how deleted its self o well here it is :-

OOC:
Name = Illsha Damoul
Race = Half drow half Avariel (no wings)
Class = mentally disturbed wild mage
Level = 7

Stats

str = 10
dex = 11
con = 6
int = 20
wis = 4
Chr = 16

Weapon prof =
Quater Staff*
sling *

description =

although he is half drow he still knows how to please and get on with people. Even though he is always judged as evil as he is prodominatley drow. His skin is a mix of dark drow skin and a plae human complexsion. Resulting in two white lightnening bolts, one on each cheek. Even though he is clever his poor wisdom and con has let him slip sumwhat into insanity and has helped heim develop a split personality!

Equipment:

black robes with two lightning bolts down the back

ring of intellegence +2 -2 wisdom

'Nige' Quater staff +2 (his best friend)

Sling+0.5 (Illsha's Creation) very minor/heavy enchantment his own design in fact.
requires no ammo but can never be more than 100 yards away from him or it will explode in creating either 100 cows or pigs. Every time the bullet hits, it either casts a single magic missle on the target, heals the target 1d4+1 or damages illsha 1d4+1
Old 04-03-2002, 03:18 PM   #4
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

I Think He's Pretty Cool. Not Too Sure About The Cow's Though...

Although, I Would Say That You Should Sacrifice Some Charisma for Some Constitution.

i)Drow's Are Not Liked, Therefore Would Have Terrible Charisma
ii)Your Low Constitution Would Give EXTREMLY Low HP. Especially As You're A Mage. Your HP Would Be Terriblly Low. In The Twenties Or Something!!
Old 04-03-2002, 03:19 PM   #5
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

A most interesting person!
Half Drow, Half Avariel, insane Wild mage.
Truelly this is an original idea, albeit a bit strange...I'd hate to know how his mother conceived him!
Good luck with your character and have fun.
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 03:26 PM   #6
illsha damoul
The Magister

good points Beaumanoir cows r great!!! i think sum time in the future i will find sum magical item that will change it or i might change it i will just see wot everyone else thinks [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2002, 03:30 PM   #7
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Oh, So You're Half Avariel Now??? Umm, Well, How Did An Avariel Have A Kid With A Drow When A Drow Would Capture, Enslave, Torture And Kill An Avariel On Sight Hmm?
Just Curious!! It Couldn't Of Been A Happy Marrage [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2002, 03:34 PM   #8
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

Cool character!
I think you have some great roleplay possibilities here. I, for one, would be interested to see what you would do with the tensions between his Avariel side's desire for flight [even without wings] and free movement under the sky and his Drow side's preference for the enclosed and dark spaces below the earth.

Gotta like the cows!
Cyril Darkcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 03:42 PM   #9
illsha damoul
The Magister

i sorta forgot to mention the avariel thing before Beaumanoir sowwie ! and well i am still working on tyhe parent background. In other words i was waiting untill it was needed wen i was rping, i am a bit lazy in that kinda way [img]smile.gif[/img]