Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-27-2000, 12:20 AM   #1
Target
Red Dragon

Hmmm - made it all the way to the final battle with Cet, but I can't kill the bastard! Even with the Mavin sword, he blocks everything. Fortunately, he doesn't really do much to me either, so what I end up with is endless clicking, with no damage applied to either side. Any thoughts on what I might be missing here? I've tried frenzy, bloodlust, etc. to beef up my attack, but to no avail.

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-27-2000, 01:14 PM   #2
Altean

Did you try Ornate Staff from Lich, it didn't help him much, but he was certain it has power to destroy Cet, but what use would Mavin sword have then . You need probably higher sword skill, because he has high AC. Depends what it says, if you miss or attack had no effect on him.

Old 10-27-2000, 01:26 PM   #3
klesko

When you spoke to Anephus in the Temple of ISIS. He told you what you had to do the mavin sword, to allow you to defeat Cet.

Old 10-28-2000, 07:34 PM   #4
Target
Red Dragon

DOH - I totally missed the thread on renewing the sword the first time around - went back to the temple of isis, got the info, and then killed Cet. Thanks for the help - I was going crazy pounding away and constantly getting blocked!