Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-30-2000, 08:25 PM   #1
wandor

Getting agravated here. Someone help. i have the skull key. the only skull lock i can find is in the area before you enter the lift maze. This room has 2 chests in it and some boxes. I am currently in a room in the lift maze where there is a skull switch. when I flip this switch I can find nothing that it activates. the area where I believe the door to undertemple should be all I see is a black wall. even using a torch or infravision I can find no trace of a skull lock. can someone please give detailed directions, so I can hopefully get to undertemple and out of this place.

Old 10-31-2000, 09:30 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

That was such a confusing place.
Okay - I think you need to get over to the northwest room - what you are looking for is a chute that will take you down into the undertemple area. I know I ended up going around and around in that place before I finally managed to find the chute. That's not as helpful as I know you wanted, sorry, hope it helped some.
Wyv