Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 11-16-2001, 04:24 AM   #11
Sparhawk
Quintesson

CmdChicken you´re quite right about the notion that I´m...I mean that Sparhawk is a Bhelliomspawn.
The man without a fate is called Anakha....the bringer of Gods deaths!
many men lay dead after the fight between Anakha and Cyrgon the evil God of the Cyrgai people.
THE BEST BOOKS I`VE EVER READ
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2001, 05:11 AM   #12
Skunk
Banned User

quote:
Originally posted by AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe:
really skunk how was this accomplished?

As I said it's random, but as far as I remember, I was awarded the first 100K with a wrong combination. Tried again and got burnt, tried again and got fried and then, with about 10hp left, I tried again and got the extra 100K. At this point, I decided that a further gamble would just not be in my life expectancy interests...
Skunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2001, 01:49 PM   #13
Mel
The Magister

quote:
Originally posted by Sparhawk:
CmdChicken you´re quite right about the notion that I´m...I mean that Sparhawk is a Bhelliomspawn.
The man without a fate is called Anakha....the bringer of Gods deaths!
many men lay dead after the fight between Anakha and Cyrgon the evil God of the Cyrgai people.
THE BEST BOOKS I`VE EVER READ

Curse me for an idiot! I only stopped reading those trilogies about a month ago. AND I named my BG2 character Sparhawk. That's what school does to your brain. I must agree that they are the best books ever (or as far as i got, I never finished 'The Hidden City', I think I'll go look for it right now).
Cheers for reminding me about the important things in life CmdChicken, I will never let school get in the way again.
Old 11-17-2001, 12:30 PM   #14
CmdChicken
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The first fantasy books I ever really appretiated, I must have read them about 5 times

"It is my thought that this is not good U-Lat of Thalesia" - Damn Bhlokw(sp?) is a dude

Think I might make a half-orc fighter/cleric called Bhlokw now

Whoohoo
CmdChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2001, 03:03 PM   #15
Mel
The Magister

Hmm, now that's an idea! I wonder if you could make a balanced multiplayer party using the main characters (and Bhlokw of course). I think I'll go try that.