Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2001, 12:28 AM   #31
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

Dawn Chaser - open up your arms for a real bear hug!

We open our arms wide and race across the thread to each other, fling arms around each other, SQUEEZE and snuggle into each others necks

OOOOOHHH! That was good!I feel warm and appreciated and above all thoroughly hugged!

------------------
There is only one kiwidoc, accept no substitutes

STANDARD OPERATING PROCEEDURE
www.judyhope.co.uk

[This message has been edited by kiwidoc (edited 06-15-2001).]
Old 06-15-2001, 04:02 AM   #32
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well from Wolf to dog.. Only because it is you Rudy i offer you a no.3, very manly and platonic though! Hehe! And a good shoulder slap of course!

And a real big Wolfiehug to Kiwidoc!

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Old 06-15-2001, 04:32 AM   #33
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

kiwidoc has a soft spot for wolves. I did my ethology study on wolves, and have always thought they are wonderful animals. WOLFGIR, I will forgive you for stealing my patented hug without even having the courtesy to type it. I will also wrap my amrs round oyur neck, snuggle into that lovely warm fur and scratch you behind the ears. However I won't scratch your tummy!

------------------

www.judyhope.co.uk
Old 06-15-2001, 04:43 AM   #34
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by kiwidoc:
kiwidoc has a soft spot for wolves. I did my ethology study on wolves, and have always thought they are wonderful animals. WOLFGIR, I will forgive you for stealing my patented hug without even having the courtesy to type it. I will also wrap my amrs round oyur neck, snuggle into that lovely warm fur and scratch you behind the ears. However I won't scratch your tummy!

Oups! Sorry about tha. The short number seemed so easy... I´m a bit of a lazywolf sometimes

Ahh scritches! mmm... *wolfgrin!* *stomping foot*

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Old 06-15-2001, 04:43 AM   #35
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

I denounce this thread and name it against the overlords dictates. You will cease your spellcasting and come with us(in whiny voice). Well okay so maybe its hugs instead of spells but the former is the much more dangerous of the two

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."
Old 06-15-2001, 05:34 AM   #36
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

kiwidoc leaps upon Azurewolf as he/she/it enters the thread. She wraps her arms around the wolf, snuggles into the fur and scritches behind the ears as only she knows how

Now you wouldn't bite a sweet lady like me would you wolfy?

------------------

www.judyhope.co.uk

[This message has been edited by kiwidoc (edited 06-15-2001).]