Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-02-2002, 01:33 PM   #1
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

It is official. The Great Army is now recruiting from all over the world. I, as the Minister of Propaganda, Commander of the Legions of Darkness, Official Recruiter, and Chief Negotiator of Terms, offer you all now the chance to join The Great Army. We plan to take over the world, but we need your help. Assist us overthrow your government and be rewarded with land and/or government positions! Think of it! Control your own island and have a position of power! We are open to negotiations on what you will receive for your assistance.

Talthyr has already joined our ranks and shall be receiving land in Sweden, Jamaica and Aruba. Our army expands and we need YOU!

Other positions include:
-Legions of Darkness (special operations department)
-Standard army
-Standard navy
-Standard air force
-Global Coastal Defense (G.C.G. the equivalent of the Coast Guard but for the entire world.)

--Note--Government positions (ie: Chief Treasurer)are only handed out to our operatives (explained in detail in 1st paragraph)

--Note--All positions have salaries. The Legions is the highest and the others are equal. Operatives get no salary but they get large rewards in land.

Come and join the brethren.
Old 06-02-2002, 01:36 PM   #2
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:
Assist us overthrow your government and be rewarded with land and/or government positions
Already done. What, you think Blair and Parliment run England? *polishes his AK*

PS: Dibs on Cuba
Old 06-02-2002, 01:44 PM   #3
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:

Talthyr has already joined our ranks and shall be receiving land in Sweden
We're just gonna have to see about that!
I'll join your army, it sounds fun
Old 06-02-2002, 01:46 PM   #4
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Eh now.... is that an offer to join?? If it is, I'm sure we can work out an agreement that can be mutualy benificial.

Cuba.... hmm.... Cuba. Depends on the position you want. If you do take the postition of oprative and make sure that the government does not hold sway among its people then I can get you Cuba. If you don't really want to be an oprative, I'm sure we can get you into another area.....

--Note-- Postitions as opratives are going to be in short supply and land that is to be given out will not be all that large, as say Talthy's, so if you want to grab that postition, say so now, but make sure you tell us this:

1.)where you are from (country)
2.)what part of what country (or island ect) you want

Then I will negotiate until we are agreed.
Old 06-02-2002, 01:51 PM   #5
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Ah Sir Regin, GOOD CHOICE!!

What type of position would you like?? Oprative, a Legion trooper??
Oprative I'm gussing. State you terms, and let us negotiate.
Old 06-02-2002, 01:55 PM   #6
uss
20th Level Warrior

ooh! ooh! pick me! pick me!!

The Baltic states and Germany! ill go to the legions of darkness.

but one question: is this "great army" evil or not? i hope(and belive) its evil.
Old 06-02-2002, 01:58 PM   #7
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Hee Hee. I'll Join If I Can Be Regin's Partner In Crime...
Old 06-02-2002, 02:04 PM   #8
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

1. England
2.Screw it, I'l take Washington DC, just to make the Whitehouse into a creche and have Bush be the nappy changer.

MAY EVIL PREVAIL!
Old 06-02-2002, 02:06 PM   #9
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

uss, you have been accepted if you agree to these terms. (If you don't agree to these terms state the changes you want to make on them & we will continue to negotiate.)

I can give you a position as a sqad commander in the Legions of Darkness. You will command a black operation squadren and be paid a high salary. I can award you with a portion of Southern Finland fron the city of Tampere south. This land will not be yours immidiatly however. They will be held in someone else's care until you have proven yourself worthy.

That is the price of the Legions. You get land, but only small pieces and you only get those pieces if you preform perfectly. So uss, that means you can get part of Finland if you preform well as a Legion Commander.

BTW: Once you've joined you can add your position on your sig if you want. Its not like a clan, we wont have meetings but I will post about The Great Army every once and a-while.

To answer your question, we're not exactly evil, and we're not exactly good. We are going to take over the world and whatnot, but we arn't going to punish the popluation like an evil person would. So we are no-where near good, and we're not evil enough to be evil.
Old 06-02-2002, 02:14 PM   #10
khazadman
User suspended until [Feb13]

i'll take a naval position.just give me the hawaiian islands and i can control the entire pacific region for you.plus you can get a very good size bit of change from tourism too.