Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2002, 05:07 PM   #21
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Is that right Lanesra - OMG - now you wouldn't joke about something as serious as this now, would you. Our news service isn't big on darts, so it will take a while to filter back here.

Oh well, Lanesra is a trusyworthy soul...., so, COME ON DOWN HERE DONUT. HUMBLE PIE IS READY AND WAITING - YOU HAVE TO EAT THE WHOLE DARN THING - [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2002, 04:16 AM   #22
Davros
Takhisis Follower

No Donut reply - how disappointing - maybe he is choking down that pie still .
Old 01-14-2002, 04:54 AM   #23
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
No Donut reply - how disappointing - maybe he is choking down that pie still .

No pie for me Davros - being the Embassy World Darts champion is like being the WUS heavyweight boxing champion. He wouldn't live with Phil Taylor. The people who run the Embassy won't allow their champion to play Taylor in a challenge match because of the humiliation.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 01-14-2002, 05:09 AM   #24
Davros
Takhisis Follower

C'mon Donut.....this is a league in which only 3 non-Brits, and only one non-European have won in like a million years. LOL, I just now heard the TV in the background hail Australia's latest World Champion - story to follow after an ad-break . It was one hell of an achievement, and there is no way you could have expected it. The timing could not have been better after your proclamation as to English Darts superiority a week ago .

Look, here, let me cut a slice for you, and here's a pint of Cider to wash it down with...... WOOHOO!!!!!
Old 01-14-2002, 05:15 AM   #25
Vampire

Davros: Aussie RULE
Donut: Nooo... England does
Davros: at what? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Donut: everything?
Davros: except sports
Donut: your words not mine
Davros: I LOVE AUSTRALIA
Donut: what's new
Old 01-14-2002, 11:10 AM   #26
Davros
Takhisis Follower

LOL, you sound so utterly dismayed that I have to wonder what managed to tweak your interest there Avatar ole mate - looks like words did indeed manage to escape you. Hmm, let's see, it doesn't appear to be the topic (sport), or the converstaion of two friends .... umm, wouldn't be the cakeshop would it - you know, all that talk of pies and donuts - OK, here, have a custard tart, now cheer up, life's too short as it is.

For your edification, Donut and I are not total opposites in all things - among other things, we both share a love of Cider and of the Arsenal Football Club. I like to stay in touch with my friends - he and Mouse are the only two that I have met from IW in real life. Vanilla slice anyone.....
Old 01-14-2002, 11:39 AM   #27
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
LOL, you sound so utterly dismayed that I have to wonder what managed to tweak your interest there Avatar ole mate - looks like words did indeed manage to escape you. Hmm, let's see, it doesn't appear to be the topic (sport), or the converstaion of two friends .... umm, wouldn't be the cakeshop would it - you know, all that talk of pies and donuts - OK, here, have a custard tart, now cheer up, life's too short as it is.

For your edification, Donut and I are not total opposites in all things - among other things, we both share a love of Cider and of the Arsenal Football Club. I like to stay in touch with my friends - he and Mouse are the only two that I have met from IW in real life. Vanilla slice anyone.....

Davros I may look like the pillsbury dough man but I am real, prick me do I not bleed,pour cider on me do i not shout WHAT THE F**K ? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2002, 06:53 PM   #28
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Donut:

No pie for me Davros - being the Embassy World Darts champion is like being the WUS heavyweight boxing champion. He wouldn't live with Phil Taylor. The people who run the Embassy won't allow their champion to play Taylor in a challenge match because of the humiliation.

We are the champions...of the world!

Old 01-14-2002, 07:12 PM   #29
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Yep..... No doubt about it
Old 01-14-2002, 08:10 PM   #30
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Guys, I enjoy reading your banter even if some don't.

http://www.hughwilson.com