Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2002, 12:57 PM   #1
Luigi17
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've had an original Nintendo Entertainment System since I was four, and I still play on this system once in a while. Some of my favorite games are:

Super Mario Bros. 3
The Legend of Zelda
Dragon Warrior
Hogan's Alley

The List goes on.

Anyways, who on here still plays NES?
Old 04-30-2002, 12:59 PM   #2
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Ummmm.... no. Sorry. But... no. I used to, but I don't anymore. Computers take up too much time.
Old 04-30-2002, 01:08 PM   #3
Sorcerer Alex

I used to play it all the time and I loved it, but that was about six or seven years ago now. I do miss it though, I think it's a classic console. I used to love the 'Legend of Zelda' - but even more so on the SNES. 'Duck Hunt' was also quite fun, especially when you wanted to take out your frustrations on something (ie. ducks) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2002, 03:45 PM   #4
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
'Duck Hunt' was also quite fun, especially when you wanted to take out your frustrations on something (ie. ducks) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
The ongoing battle between man and duck, will the bloodshed ever end?!
Old 04-30-2002, 03:53 PM   #5
the sauceman
Zhentarim Guard

Yeah I do, when ever I go to my freind's house I play teenage mutant ninja turtles and zelda and mario....
man, NES is still cool!!!!
yeah!!!!
Old 04-30-2002, 04:44 PM   #6
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

My dad does, and collects every peice of NES he finds. He always brags about how he baought a system,and it had a game inside, and payed $5.00 for it, or how he got a Canadian version of this or that, and how many Duck Hunt guns he has. My dad is crazy.
Old 04-30-2002, 04:58 PM   #7
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

my brother collects consoles and bought a Nes within the last week! he also bought the gold versions of zelda 1 and 2 [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2002, 01:40 AM   #8
rabbit_ate_trix
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i recently decided that it would be very cool to take advantage of the massive storage capacity on these new DVD games. think of how many classic games you could fit on one of these. now think how much money companies are making off these old games. they would all agree to split the profit of making one disc collaborate thousands of these old games. like an emulator for PC but all built into this disc. just pop it into your PS2, GameCube, ShitBox, whatever you bought it for. then have a huge menu (obviously with a search feature). oh and also be able to save your game
Old 05-01-2002, 01:44 AM   #9
Campino

I don't play it anymore,but i've still got one,brings back memory's from the good ole days.It was the first console i bought.Still like the old zelda games a lot.Had a lot of fun with the NES!
Old 05-01-2002, 04:51 AM   #10
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
i sold mine about 2 months ago, never thougt that would happen. I met some guy who collected old games, consoles, etc. He actually was looking for an atari, can you believe this ?