Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2000, 05:17 PM   #1
svift

I am currently stuck Escaping the Asylum via the testing dungeon. I have cleared both floors of the entire area yet cannot find the way out. The only things I know to be incomplete are the following:

- Room of 11 statues. I believe I have placed the correct item in each statue but nothing happens (even tried swapping a few of the questionable ones around). Cannot find a switch or other method to "test" my solution. Do I need to trigger this or something?

- I killed the vampire fella downstairs but do not have any stakes to finish him off. Searched the entire dungeon for stakes but cannot find any.

- Not sure what do do about the ghost person in the library/study downstairs. Talked to her the 1st time yet now she does not respond.

Things I have completed include solving the 12 riddles, retrieving the crystal shard from the kobolds (and using it on the portal), killed all the summoned monsters from the book downstairs (and got reward) and killing every living thing that moves on both floors. I just have to be missing something.
Thanks for the help,

Svift

Old 10-03-2000, 01:43 AM   #2
password

Well, the riddle of the statues is solved simply by placing them in the correct order. I cant remember how i did it, but some of the ones that gave me trouble were

When you name me, so shall you break me
(gagged man)
I am hell to those beneath my gaze, but to those in a dungeon i bring joy
(sun medallion)

i dunno if that helped.

One of the kobolds have a stake. Try searching all the bodies again.