Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-24-2001, 06:08 PM   #11
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Archie_Bunker:

I didn't get a response from you before, so I thought I'd ask again.

I realize the mood of the forum has changed since I asked, and my original concept of "fun" doesn't apply now. Thinking back on it, it was probably never the best idea Using it to point out how silly I can be might offend others, and since that was never my intent I will not be doing that. I just want to be a regular guy posting with a fictional name like everyone else. Is that ok? I hope so, but if not let me know.

I do like the name, and hope you'll put me back in my big, comfy chair. After all, it's in the Smithsonian Institute, so with your help, I'd love to put it on display here

Yes, of coure, A_B!! See, that's what I was talking about...I get swamped and then forget who wanted what. Having this thread will be great, as I can check them off as I go.

Cheers (and yes, you're in line! )

------------------

Patience, my BUTT...I'm going to KILL something!!!
Old 10-24-2001, 06:09 PM   #12
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
I know exactly what you mean, Neb. It is hilarious to me how as time goes on, the PC and NPC pictures in RPG's look more and more like 90's "slackers".

Cheers,
Noticed how Imoen's hair is suddenly purple? And how Jaheira's eyes got twice as big between BG1 and BG2?

[This message has been edited by Neb (edited 10-24-2001).]
Old 10-24-2001, 06:13 PM   #13
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Noticed how Imoen's hair is suddenly purple? And how Aerie's eyes got twice as big between BG1 and BG2?

*Whispers*

Ummmmmm, Pssssssst! Neb!

Aerie wasn't in BG1!

------------------
Member of ORT
Master Barbsman and weilder of the razor wit!
Official royal toad! Ribbit! Ribbet I say!

The true secret to happiness is not having what you want, it's wanting what you have!
Old 10-24-2001, 06:15 PM   #14
Pangur Ban

Quote:

If you wish for me to render you a graphic signature, please post a request here, along with anything specific you wish for me to do in it. I will render these on a first-come, first-serve basis. Currently, I have three pending:

Pangur Ban
Dundee Slaytern
Lord Exxon

Thanks! We're now open for business!

Cheers,

All praise the sig shoppe !!

Can we use the sig shop to post questions on other sig related or www issues, or should we open up a separate thread?

( Sneaks question in ... just in case the answer is no !! )

Saz, I've found the kitty image I want - only trouble is I have no way of uploading an animated gif to my home page. Office 97's Word Web page creator only lets you use a static gif. Can you ( or anyone else ) recommend a simple, easy to use, web page design program that will allow me to do this? Freeware would be nice - but I'm prepared to pay for something that works well.

Pangur Ban

------------------
-------------------------------------------

( To be inserted here: Piccy of fierce cat with arched back and bristling tail here .... )

-------------------------------------------
"Sad is the society where people may walk their dogs in public without wearing a helmet and protective kneepads ...."

[This message has been edited by Pangur Ban (edited 10-24-2001).]
Old 10-24-2001, 06:15 PM   #15
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
*Whispers*

Ummmmmm, Pssssssst! Neb!

Aerie wasn't in BG1!

What do you mean? I didn't write Aerie, I wrote "Jaheira."

Old 10-24-2001, 06:35 PM   #16
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Pangur Ban:

Saz, I've found the kitty image I want - only trouble is I have no way of uploading an animated gif to my home page. Office 97's Word Web page creator only lets you use a static gif. Can you ( or anyone else ) recommend a simple, easy to use, web page design program that will allow me to do this? Freeware would be nice - but I'm prepared to pay for something that works well.

I'll answer real quick since it's off topic Netscape's composer is easy to use if you have it. FTP is the smallest and best of the bunch for uploading really, but it is a bit complicated at first....read the directions and you should be ok though.
Old 10-24-2001, 11:06 PM   #17
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Pangur Ban:
All praise the sig shoppe !!

Can we use the sig shop to post questions on other sig related or www issues, or should we open up a separate thread?

Sure, I have no problem with it!

Quote:

Pangur Ban

Have you tried WS-FTP LE? It's by far the best freeware FTP program out on the Web. I've been using it since way back in 1995 (and that's when I was still on Win 3.1 and dialing up using Trumpet Winsock! )

If you're interested in downloading a copy, here's a link:

http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0...st-7-1.1572132

Cheers,

------------------

Patience, my BUTT...I'm going to KILL something!!!
Old 10-24-2001, 11:14 PM   #18
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
*sigh*

I tried doing this once. No one showed up (wait, I did have one customer (Pain-Wrath...what ever happen to that fellow?)

Ah well good luck to you saz!!

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester and Spam Monitor of Laughing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

May a pregnant yak chew on your ear for all eternity.
A guitar solo is to a guitarsist is what a palette is too a painter.
"...But I look at my self as a fragile, inteligent,human being. But there is a clown inside that comes and messes it up everytime" -Jim Morrison

GO DEVILS!!!!
Old 10-25-2001, 01:34 AM   #19
Pangur Ban

Quote:
Have you tried WS-FTP LE? It's by far the best freeware FTP program out on the Web. I've been using it since way back in 1995 (and that's when I was still on Win 3.1 and dialing up using Trumpet Winsock! )

If you're interested in downloading a copy, here's a link:

Cheers,

Download complete.
I'll play with it tonight, if I get time - my wife has a throat bug and her cough sounds like a doberman on steriods. "BAARRRRGRRRROUUGH"

Thanks muchly,

Pangur Ban

Old 10-25-2001, 01:40 AM   #20
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

I guess I should be keeping tabs on this thread then. Thankee Sazerac!