Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-23-2001, 05:21 PM   #31
Hesperex

Evil shall sweep across the land and the Legion of Darkness shall perform such depraved acts of unspeakable evil that even The Angel of Death shall be forced to cry and kneel before the mighty alter of sacrifice. All who opose us shall be tortured to the brink of death then allowed to die most painfully in the cruel talons of our lady Lloth.

YOUR GODS CANNOT PROTECT YOU NOW!

Old 02-23-2001, 05:45 PM   #32
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Storm-Queen comes down from stands and asks if anyone has program. She's lost track of who is on which team and is quite confused.
Old 02-23-2001, 06:02 PM   #33
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I am confused as well. I was just starting to have fun earlier and then everybody left
Whatever happened to Jerome I wonder? I would have thought he would have been posting today since he has only two days left.
Old 02-23-2001, 06:40 PM   #34
Ladyzekke

Gabriel - Your pic finally came up this time! I like it! Impressive! But, umm, err, "Let's get it on"?
Old 02-23-2001, 06:42 PM   #35
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Storm-Queen walks out to the middle of the battlefield, she raises her arms and intones a word of arcane fury, a great and powerful word from the times forgotten by mortal man. It shatters the night sky, lightning flashes, whirlwinds swirl about her ,catching rain-grey robes and blowing her hair back from her face. Her voice is terror incarnate as she utters the Power Word: "BARNEY"!

Immediately all combatants except her Gray Mage and sisterLadyWendyzekke are frozen. They begin to writhe and twist, turning the putrid color of rotten zucchini and grapes combined, scales and tales forming, huge round eyes and snouts grow. Then each of them starts singing that evil , evil song of terror and agony that curdles the very blood of any sane and rational mortal. The song spread far and wide and terror reigned as it echoed in the night air: "I.....LOOOOOVE.....YOU....YOU......LOOOOOVE ....MEEEEEEEE. WEEEEEEEE'RE ....A...HA..PPPY...FAM....ILLLLLLY!"

Hellfire is instantly frozen in a block of pure purple ice, face contorted with shock and abject horror.

Smiling a catlike smile, Storm-Queen wanders toward the cliffs to view the night sky over the raging ocean.

-don't worry, the effects are temporary, except for Hellfire's..BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That one was for Rikard Peacemaker-

She's BAAAAAACK!
Old 02-23-2001, 07:04 PM   #36
Stealth Bomber

My god, remind me never to cross this woman. And I thought Jerome et al were evil! Barney!!! lol

Old 02-23-2001, 07:06 PM   #37
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

Nice Clouder! Peace, I like. But happy family? We'll see...
Old 02-23-2001, 07:11 PM   #38
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

'Arghhhh'.....Cast flaying on all large purple dinosurs. (I hate that guy.)
'errrr'....slowly back away from Hesperex. 'Okay....You do that I'll be over there...'
Gabriel cast summon everyone who was in this thread....Come it's getting boring!!!

Ladyzekke-Hmm...I guess my sig could be taken two ways. It was a battle cry for something I watched/read.
Old 02-23-2001, 07:16 PM   #39
Ladyzekke

WoooHooo! Sister has taught you well! That was sooo funny CB! It took me a minute reading that I love you/me thing before that stupid song came into my head and I realized where you were going with it! Much laughter! Our roommate must think I'm crazy up here, and he's downstairs trying to practice his music! I heard him stop a couple of times while I was laughing!

Vicotnik - Is that some kind of a challenge? (Ladyzekke looks over at Cloudbringer)
Old 02-23-2001, 07:28 PM   #40
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

Not at all LW! Just a comment made tounge in cheek! (right words?) No harm in it at all.