Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2011, 08:50 PM   #11
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Default Re: Dungeon Seige III

Yeah one of our players could not get the game to run, and got a lot of email spam. Not sure how that happened since none of us got that, but basically our DSIII multigame is now nixed. We now are going to just try Sacred II (the UK version because 2 players already had it). Man that was HARD for me to find though! Gogamer.com was always my place to go to buy UK versions, but they may have now gone out of business. So I ended up loading the game via download from a site in the UK. Took me 3 days to get it done cause it took 7 hours! And if my PC went to sleep or something else interfered (possibly Norton scans) also stopped the download. I finally stayed up late one Friday and babysitted the dang download to the wee hours until it finally got downloaded. Then I had to extract things, sheesh I don't even know how I got it I clicked on so many things. Now I just need to copy the thing onto a disc because it needs updates probably and I don't dare try it until I have the game safely on a disc LOL.

I funny enough did manage to get Dungeon Hunter on my ipad. So you can get it via console games, but no PC version, but can load it on the ipad. Seems weird they do not have PC options (Kinda hard to play it on the ipad).

So Sacred II is the thing right now until some other RPG comes out that you can play multigame without being a MMORG (Until December when hopefully Torchlight II will come out which will have a multi option and I have high hopes for). They also are apparently going to make a Sacred III, but no tellin when that will come out.

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote