Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2001, 12:11 PM   #21
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Noticing Kaz for the first time, (and she always seemed to actually not be there although she was...she had been very strange lately...), he noticed she was speaking to some strange beast that had just flew in. It was writing her a note, apparently. Larry began to work his way nearer, just to see what was going on..
Old 11-06-2001, 12:13 PM   #22
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: No problem Larry.

Deiter wondered what was up as Larry went over to Kaz. Looks like something happened, by the look on her face.

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: Deiter Leafblade ]

Old 11-06-2001, 12:25 PM   #23
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: *BURP* Hee hee... Sorry ya'll, had to go to the flippin' mall. *Slurps slushie* Ah, on Maverick... We'll be bumping into him again in time... Heh heh.)

~She looks over at Deiter, still somewhat confused.~ "All right, it's a long story. Simplify it." ~She looks expectantly over at him.~ "I've got all the time in the world."
Old 11-06-2001, 12:34 PM   #24
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Lol was wondering what happened to ya [img]smile.gif[/img]

Deiter looked over at Chani"I think It was my stepfather. He's been after me ever since my mother died a few years back. For some reason he hates half elves, he thinks its just not right" Deiter's thoughts drifted back to the time when he was younger and lived with his stepfather and mother. It wasn't a nice time in his life... Snapping out of them he looks back at Chani."He blames me for all the problems my family had..." With that said he looks away from her and would say no more.
Old 11-06-2001, 12:56 PM   #25
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Hey ya'll whaddya think of this? )

~She instinctively puts a comforting hand on his shoulder. She looks out the window, her eyes piercing the landscape like a starved falcon. An in-different grimace grows across her face. Somebody like that dosen't deserve to live... Her eyes were now a dark blue like the sea on a stormy day. I should show this bastard some justice via my sword! Her hand clenches the hilt of her scimitar tightly. Her voice comes out in an un-intentional growl.~ "What would you have of me?"
Old 11-06-2001, 01:23 PM   #26
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Looks good [img]smile.gif[/img]

"I would rather have you not go near him...but I don't think you'll take no for an answer." He said the last part with a faint smile."I'm really not sure what to do about him at the moment." Gelvin just doesn't know when to quit...

Now how am I going to get him to come to me? Gelvin started to rumage around in his pockets till he found the little blue object he had used before. "You'll come to me Deiter, after you seem him I know will."

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: Deiter Leafblade ]

Old 11-06-2001, 02:02 PM   #27
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb awakens with a headache worse than any he has ever experienced before, he looks around as much as he can without making the headache worse, he appears to be in a large stone cell along with ten other people, of various races, one of them looks vaguely familiar, a human assasin, clad in black sitting in one corner, Neb tries to remember who he is the but the headache is preventing him from thinking properly, he starts to take a look at the other prisoners, two of them, a giant insect that reminds Neb of a praying mantis and a human, are quietly conversing in a language that Neb dosen't understand, the rest, two elves, a dwarf, a halfling and three humans are sleeping, leading Neb to believe that it is night, even though he is greatly weakened from the poison he manages to get himself sitting, back against one of the walls, trying to find out where the hell he is and who the ones who have captured him are.

Noticing that Neb is awake, the assasin quietly makes his way across the room to him, he places a hand on the sorcerer's shoulder and gives him a wide smile while saying, "Hey Neb, don't you even recognize your old friend Dahr?", Neb is startled by the hand upon his shoulder and almost jumps, though the pain in his head prevents him from doing anything, after calming down a bit he asks the assasin, "How did you end up here?", "Well," responds Dahr, "After I tried to convince the masters that you shouldn't be hunted they decided that I was a traitor and wanted to hunt me down, luckily, I discovered that I had a wild talent, weak psionic powers that almost anyone can have, while fleeing I was captured by these guys, they seem to serve some creature that eats brains, in exchange for the brains of psionics, mages and wild talents it then grants them powers, I'm due to die in three days, escaping won't be easy though, the poison that they've given you can constantly give us in our food weakens us and prevents any use of psionics or magic, it also gives you a headache that prevents any actual thinking, any ideas on how to get out of here?"
Old 11-06-2001, 02:04 PM   #28
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She exhales, looking at Deiter helplessly.~ "Any path you choose, do not ignore him... Ignoring the past is painful." ~She forces herself not to look at memory, biting her lower lip.~ "I know this all too well." ~She turns from the window to him, a stubborn glint in her eye.~ "In any case, I am by your side." ~She gives a thin smile.~ "There's nothing on this plane or any other that'll change that."
Old 11-06-2001, 02:33 PM   #29
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: *BUMP!* Come on... I know you're there...
Old 11-06-2001, 02:45 PM   #30
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

He smiled at her"Thanks." That elf is going to get whats coming to him. Deiter looked out the window thinking on where the insane wood elf would be at.

Chanting in a unknown language over the blue object a dark mist came out of it. As the mist settled a middle aged half elf stood there. "Ah Khelver, so glad to see you." Khelver just looked at the elf indifferently. This image of Deiter's father will get that half elf to come, so I can get rid of him once and for all. "Go get Deiter Leafblade and bring him to me." The image of Khelver Leafblade nodded then went off to find Deiter.