Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-10-2001, 08:34 AM   #41
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
True, true, but I don't like to dust.

My son still has all of the "He-Man and the Masters of The Universe" Action Figures, Castles, Vehicles, etc packed up in boxes. I am sure when he digs them out years from now that he will appreciate having saved them.

Moni

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe! I remember them! Loved the scaredybigcat he had, what the heck was it's name?

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-10-2001, 08:55 AM   #42
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

i dont remeber all the names but the blue dude was skeleton something right??!

Oh, I collected small Ads-comics with them but I never got any of thoose figures. My parents thought them too expansive and me too little..

Well well--

One should do a action game about thoose guys! hehe

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 05-10-2001, 09:26 AM   #43
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

I had Skeletor and Man-at-Arms. My bro had He-Man and someone else.

My brother and I also still have a huge collection of Star Wars figures.

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 05-10-2001, 02:15 PM   #44
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Moss man! with actual fuzzy crap on him. Skunk man! with...with....the ability to look like a skunk.

------------------
Welcome to hell.
Old 05-10-2001, 02:32 PM   #45
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudy;
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe! I remember them! Loved the scaredybigcat he had, what the heck was it's name?
Sorry Cloudyfriend, I don't remember!

We went and saw the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Movie with Dolph Lundgren though! I liked the movie and was sorry that its release brought about the downfall of the whole cartoon series.

One of my son't toys, a slime pit or something, had a plastic snake puppet that my cat was absolutely TERRIFIED of!

I remember a lot of the figures, we used to get them for a dollar a piece from my Uncle who bought them in bulk and sold them for retail (5 to 7 dollars) at the local swap meet. Hardly remember names but the skunk guy (Stinkor?) really smalled BAD! HAHAHA! Caleb, Moss man and the fuzzy crap! LOL!

Wolfgir, they had a He Man and the Masters of the Universe Board Game that was cute and not too dull to play...it had a plastic topcover over a checkered board that you would spin on certain turns and change everything.

Moni

Now back to your regularly scheduled Star Wars Converstaion:

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 05-10-2001).]

Old 05-10-2001, 04:02 PM   #46
Row Firecam
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Cloudy

BattleCat Waahhh After all these years I still remember...

------------------

Keldorn's Younger brother
Old 05-10-2001, 05:20 PM   #47
Axterix
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadowstrider:
Darth Maul kicked so much more arse then boba fett. All Boba did was transport the carbonated(lol) solo to Pizza the hut. I am aware he does more in books, but who cares...wen I think of Star Wars I think of the movies because they re-invented sci-fi action. In my opinion, if it didn't happen on the big screen it don't matter
Hehe, Empire made Boba Fett cool. He's calm, he talks back to Vader... and Vader doesn't choke him. That alone says he's a man to be reckoned with. Now, Return of the Jedi... well, how Boba Fett got gobbled was rather, uhm, undignified. As for Darth Maul, Vader would own him. Nuff said.

Old 05-10-2001, 06:39 PM   #48
Tancred
White Dragon

I get this feeling Boba doesn't REALLY know who he's dealing with, when back-chatting Vader... ok, he's wearing that armour that's reputedly immune to lightsabers, but that won't REALLY save him. Not REALLY.
Anyway, rumour has it Mr. Fett's going to make an appearance in the 1-3 episodes somewhere along the line, so Fettwatchers should be happy.

Tancred
Old 05-10-2001, 07:01 PM   #49
BladeMaster

The name of the actor that played Darth Maul was Ray Park and yes he does play Toad in the X-men movie.

------------------

Old 05-10-2001, 07:12 PM   #50
BladeMaster

If you read the Star Wars comics you will find out that Bobba Fett is not dead. The Sarlacc could not disslove his armor so he was able to crawl out of the Sarlacc.

------------------