Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-28-2001, 10:36 AM   #31
Sir_Tainly

BK the scientific term for Wolves is "Lupine" from the Latin Lupus => Wolf.

Others include

Volpine = Foxes
Bovine = Cows
Equine = Horses
Porcine = Pigs
Feline = Cats

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

[This message has been edited by Sir_Tainly (edited 03-28-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Sir_Tainly (edited 03-28-2001).]

Old 03-28-2001, 02:33 PM   #32
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Awww, Wolfy, don't be sad! Such a good-looking and talented guy as you are (Yes! I've seen your picture! ) shouldn't have to worry about stuff like that! And the fact that you're becomming interested again after your past hurt means that you are healing! Be brave!

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 02:45 PM   #33
Draconia

Wolfie, My Beauty!! I don't know what to say. Everyone here have already said it all. I wish you the best and I hope it all works out for you.
I am almost done proof reading your story and I hope that you don't stop writing.
Take Care and please let me know how things go with you.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-28-2001, 02:51 PM   #34
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

you know, there is one thing for sure, if you dont try, you get nothing. and mate, it is OK.

sure, you love that girl, but your own fear holds your feet back so that you cannot do what you want to do, and mate, it is OK.

it is always OK that you don't do what you want to do and hide behind your fear, sitting alone on top of the moutain hoooooowling hoping that the clouds and stars understand you. mate, it is OK. it is always ok, just sit alone when you could sit with the one you love. believe me, it is OK.

all the advice i can give you is, smile bitterly to yourself, and keep dreaming about her, but when you wake up, you will want to go back to dream again, because the cruel reality is the abyss of your fall. and mate, it is OK

now, here this one is for us, the lone wolves:

HOOOOOOOWL
Old 03-28-2001, 03:11 PM   #35
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Draconia, Lady Rae, Thanks,youīr truly real nice. Well I wont give up on my writing, have to try out some ideas and get my head together. To much now for a person who has lived on agression and has bitten the sour apple time after time, swallowing shitty jobs.. Well Iīm starting to get fed up with it, so well I think I better take myself in the scruffy neck and HOOOWL like a mad for awhile and start towards the light again.

Hey 250, sounds like you have been down the road.. What you say is OK friend, all is OK but that doesnīt need we have to like it, and well I gave up all my dreams and dreaming a long time ago..

------------------

Only the moon should hear my wail..
Old 03-28-2001, 03:19 PM   #36
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Draconia, Lady Rae, Thanks,youīr truly real nice. Well I wont give up on my writing, have to try out some ideas and get my head together. To much now for a person who has lived on agression and has bitten the sour apple time after time, swallowing shitty jobs.. Well Iīm starting to get fed up with it, so well I think I better take myself in the scruffy neck and HOOOWL like a mad for awhile and start towards the light again.

Hey 250, sounds like you have been down the road.. What you say is OK friend, all is OK but that doesnīt need we have to like it, and well I gave up all my dreams and dreaming a long time ago..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, bro! you have to keep the dream!! no matter how cruel the reality is, your dream is always there! telling you THAT IS WHAT YOU CAN HAVE! know what I am saying? so when one day your dream comes true, you will realize it, and you will know how hard a trip you have trippled along, so you will come to appreciate it, keep the dream, bro, that is the least you can do!

Old 03-28-2001, 03:39 PM   #37
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, bro! you have to keep the dream!! no matter how cruel the reality is, your dream is always there! telling you THAT IS WHAT YOU CAN HAVE! know what I am saying? so when one day your dream comes true, you will realize it, and you will know how hard a trip you have trippled along, so you will come to appreciate it, keep the dream, bro, that is the least you can do!

Where I have escaped from dreams kills as hard as reality, dreams are sacred dor pure fantasies, never ever having anything to do with reallife or wantings, wishing whats and ifs.. I had thoose and after awhile while trying to see if the truth was in the bottom of the bottle (it isnīt you can stop looking for it..) I found out that dreams hurts as much as reality, they always taunts you. I might wail and moan and howl and scream about how difficult and unfair life is to me, but I never back down from it, I stare it wide eyed hating it back. Dreams are my drugs away from here. So well I donīt keep dreams, I kill yearnings instead, itīs suprisingly how good you can become at it. Iīm not cold inside, thats why I call myself Wolfgir, cause everytime Iīm down,m ready to give up, I hear a howl or a snarl deep down. Well whoa, donīt tell Freud about me ok, donīt like closed rooms with strange soft walls...

Hey, itīs ok, I will probably not ever call her, I wish I could but well if I do, I will tell you guys, but well seems the statement "Love is for poets" might be true.. (Well I know that are alot of poets happy in love OK donīt flame my tail..)

HOOOOOOOOWL!!

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES