Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-21-2001, 04:53 PM   #191
Sigmar
Unicorn

Tiax looks at the power mad lich Wah. He then bellows at Wah,
"You dare tell Tiax what to do, hah, you will learn the true meaning of fear when I am done with you. Probably death too,yeah death too!". Tiax pulls out a scroll and begins to utter some words. A portal appears and the bar goes silence in anticipation. A foot steps out and then another one, another one and finally one more steps out,
"Behold the death rabbit with sharp pointy teeth!" cried Tiax. The rabbit just sits there, the tavern begins to give out roars of laughter. But then suddenly it stops the second a larger foot steps out of the portal, the rest of the demon lords body stepped through shortly after. Tiax looked a bit shocked.
"Oh dear" Tiax muttered as the demon started to get angry.

------------------
Sigmar has only one foe,
and he is Tiax!
Old 06-21-2001, 04:54 PM   #192
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Am i think powerful liches know when to cast protections against fire.

To add to the fray its time for me to cast Otto's irresistible dance to have a little fun, dem bones dem bones need calcium everyone lets hear it for the dancing lich.

------------------
Old 06-21-2001, 04:55 PM   #193
Melusine
Dracolisk

Oh no!!! what have you done??? It's the KILLER RABBIT!!!!!!!!

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-21-2001, 04:58 PM   #194
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Wah SURVIVES, because the hopeful fools had actually been fighting a simulcrum!!! How could they not have missed the illusion?

Luckily, I usually buy a spare coffin for this kind of business.

Adios! (Casts Dimension Door and leaves with the rabbit demon trailing behind)

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Wah: Cast Bill Gates.... (You'll need him....)
Old 06-21-2001, 05:04 PM   #195
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Wah Decides that it would be best to help these people. After all, they "have" been serving him FREE fried squid at none of his expenses.

And by killing them would lead to a great cash flow problem in his income.

Therefore he decides that he would try to help. However, before he does anything - he decides that he should polish off the rest of that bucket that Melusine made earlier.

Perhaps Jon Irenicus would like to share it with me?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Wah (edited 06-21-2001).]
Old 06-21-2001, 05:05 PM   #196
Lord Shield

Neb regenerates
Melusine did not scream because LT blasted the mind of the
genies/hobgobs out of their heads
He did see through the illusion - from now on, you will only
be able to speak in rhyme
Bill Gates heads menacingly towards the Borg

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-21-2001, 05:07 PM   #197
BladeMaster

*Kors gets up and goes upstairs to his penthouse suite to cheer up Tess and to continue working on the statue for the bar.*

"You guys are all nuts."

------------------
Clod ior, angor gwlad
(The fame of the ruler is the anchor of the land.)

Ard-righ Arthur Pendreic
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-21-2001, 05:10 PM   #198
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Thanks for the invite Skye! How are you doing today? Oh and welcome to the board! Have you checked out GD yet? Not sure how long I want to stay in this crazy place....at least one or two beers or until Mel tries to give me a wedgie

------------------

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Old 06-21-2001, 05:15 PM   #199
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye leans over and trips Wah as he walks by with his bucket of Kalimari, catching it deftly while he fell. The bar burst out in raucous laughter as Wah struggled to get back up, and Skye calmly started chowing down on his bucket of food. "Hey, what can I say? he had it coming to him!" Skye stated, shrugging.

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 06-21-2001, 05:23 PM   #200
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Skydracgrrl some of the stuff on your site dosnt work, thought you should know. well time to sit in the corner and sharpen my knifes and make absolutley no jokes about half-orcs. Evermead where would i be without you, a small voice giggles less several dead bodies. Jabidas looks down and sees the fluffiest white rabbit in the world looking up at him, shoo go away. I was in monty pythons quest for the holy grail remember me. The sorcerer mutters something under his breath about the apocalypse and dismises it as a hallucination.

------------------