Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2001, 03:11 PM   #121
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

HE'shash charges into the scene weilding his new sword: Tyrrome'al+5. charging into the battle he calls the rest of his clan. a squealing horde of barbarians come running. HE'shash (being the champion of his village) runs into the center of a mass of vampires shouting "at least its not the drow". HE'tark pulls out his"chainsaw of just about any zombie movie+4" and dives in

------------------

Bruce The Aussie, Camp Barbarian Hunter OHF
jester of LH and Master Beastmaster of the clan of the Kats

[This message has been edited by Bruce The Aussie (edited 06-20-2001).]
Old 06-20-2001, 03:16 PM   #122
BladeMaster

"Remind me not to get on your badside Melusine"

*Tess sneaks up behind Kors to give him a wedgie*

"Don't even think about it Tess. Remmber the last time you tried to play a joke on me"

Tess " Yes I remmber my love"

*Tess casts invisiblity on herself and sneaks up behind Melusine and gives her a wedgie. And disappears up to her suite before anyone knows what happened.*

------------------
By Clanggedin. What does a Dwarf have to do to get a drink around here. Say hi to my lover Tess.

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-20-2001, 03:27 PM   #123
Lord Shield

tut tut - we have pent so long in mortal form we're acting like them
Lord Shield and Lord Thought combine their abilities - this is what can happen if you offend Old Ones
Lord Thought removes his essence from the opposition - Wah and the others are reduced to animal emotions only. Lord Shield laughs and removes his own essence - their resistances and invulnerabilities are gone
The undead flee without Wah's coherent mind to lead them
Now then, what to do with Wah?
When Wah recovers (when LT restores him basically) he finds himself in the bar with a big mop in hand
LS looks at him and indicates the remains of the Curry Lord on the floor. "GET TO IT!!!"

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-20-2001, 03:34 PM   #124
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMaster:

*Tess casts invisiblity on herself and sneaks up behind Melusine and gives her a wedgie. And disappears up to her suite before anyone knows what happened.*

Hah! You can't do that! Mel wears the Thong of Wedgie protection +4

Mel dashes after Tess to give her a sound beating, nearly running over Wah who is mopping the floor

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-20-2001, 03:35 PM   #125
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

HHmm isn't that illegal slavery since none of this actually happerned in the bar.

*a potal opens and 7 level 11 lawyer enter*

(wow wahs got a good team of lawyer)

------------------

Bruce The Aussie, Camp Barbarian Hunter OHF
jester of LH and Master Beastmaster of the clan of the Kats
Old 06-20-2001, 03:43 PM   #126
BladeMaster

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

Hah! You can't do that! Mel wears the Thong of Wedgie protection +4

Mel dashes after Tess to give her a sound beating, nearly running over Wah who is mopping the floor

Tess "There is a side effect to the Thong of Wedgie protection. When you give someone a wedgie the protection is temporally negated for 5 minutes. I know because I had a pair and when I gave someone a wedgie, they turned around within 5 min and gave me one back and the protection did not work."

------------------
By Clanggedin. What does a Dwarf have to do to get a drink around here. Say hi to my lover Tess.

Old 06-20-2001, 03:53 PM   #127
Melusine
Dracolisk

Yes, but then, I did not give YOU a wedgie before you did! And that undead wedgie was more then five minutes ago...nyah nyah

Melusine goes out to the ship again to see if any undead are remaining...though they are a bit gloomy, they are also known for being great party animals...they can make a mean Graveyard Cocktail and the loooove to dance

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-20-2001, 04:22 PM   #128
Lord Shield

In case thre are any more - Lord Shield cuts his arm and bleeds on the floor - from each drop of black blood arises a 4' high insectile shadow with arms ending in scythe blades. The creatures look up to LS and follow him to the ship while 2 watch Tess VERY carefully

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-20-2001, 04:32 PM   #129
Tancred
White Dragon

"OK, Karnas... it's a nine."
"Hit me."
"Four... makes thirteen."
"Hit me."
"Ooo! It's a five! Nineteen."
"Hit me."
"Are you sure? Nineteen's high."
"Hit me, for crying out loud."
"Iiiiiit's - an Ace! Twenty, you lucky sword, you."
"Hit me."
"WHAT?"
"HIT ME!"
"(sigh) Okay... it's... ANOTHER ACE? Are you cheating?"
"Hell, that'd be good for a guy with no arms."
"Well... I guess you win again."
"Heh. Don't you think we should help out over there? Looks heated."
"I'm not lifting a finger until I get an apology. I was just left to rust and then run through."
"And can I say you have the ickiest guts I've ever been through?"
"Not if you want another hand of cards, you can't."

[This message has been edited by Tancred (edited 06-20-2001).]
Old 06-20-2001, 05:02 PM   #130
BladeMaster

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
In case thre are any more - Lord Shield cuts his arm and bleeds on the floor - from each drop of black blood arises a 4' high insectile shadow with arms ending in scythe blades. The creatures look up to LS and follow him to the ship while 2 watch Tess VERY carefully

Tess "You are no fun LS. I am going to my suite and sulk now. I only wanted to have some fun playing jokes."

*Tess goes upstairs. In a few minutes everyone can hear alot of crying coming her room.*

" Don't mind Tess, she loves to joke around. Thats why I love to have her around. Sometimes when I am working for long periods at a time, I get into a bad mood and she then pulls a pratical joke and it cheers me up right away."

------------------