Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2000, 08:12 PM   #1
kyuss

After killing Bodhi down in the crypt, how do you get Anomen back on your side? He's half-vampire or whatever. Bodhi said he hadn't turned all the way into the vampire, and until she's dead there's nothing I can do about him. Well, Bodhi's dead now, and Anomen attacks me still.. Anyone know what to do?

Old 10-29-2000, 10:26 PM   #2
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

You need to kill him, then take his body, plus Bodhi's heart to the ruined temple north of the Umar Hills. Once there, go back into the dungeon - - remember the room behind the alphabet tile trap (assuming you've completed that particular quest already)? Take Anomen's body there, place it in the arms of the statue with Bodhi's heart, and *poof* he's back to normal. HOWEVER, he will be totally unequipped. Hopefully you will have thought to save his stuff or are rich enough to re-equip him.

Good luck!
Old 10-29-2000, 10:55 PM   #3
kyuss

Hehe.. thanks... I'm sure I would have eventually killed him out of frustration and "solved" it myself, but killing party members seems like the last thing you'd want to do, so I may have run all over trying to do something else. ONe of those books in bodhi's stash said something about a cure to vampirism with something about a Monk in the Temple of Oghma, at the Dock District, but I went there and it didnt lead to anythingm.... I did save all his stuff, so I should be good to go.

As far as being rich, I somehow found a bug where I sold 2 staffs(staves?) of thunder and lightning for like 450000 apiece. Luckily, the best stuff can't be bought anyway, so being rich hasn't ruined the game.

Thanks again.

Old 11-02-2000, 02:34 PM   #4
Tommyboy

This is weird....i just killed bodhi and all of her minions down in the crypt. I staked the coffins, i even had drizzt down there helping me, and Anomen never turned into a vampire. Is it in the game programming code to do this to him all the time?? Or does this happen just some of the time?? I was given 3 bottles of holy water by the elvens, but i only found 2 pools of blood to poor the bottles in, which means i have 1 left. For some reason this makes me think that i haven't finished my job down there. Any suggestions? Or did i do okay?

Also, i saw drizzt down there helping me, but after everyone was dead, he dissappeared! Him and his whole gang. I cannot find them. Where did they go? Do i find them again??

Old 11-02-2000, 02:48 PM   #5
Sir Rich

Drizzt and his group will only help you till all the vampires are dead, then they leave.
For a really cool mess, before going to Bodhi's crypt, go to the Radiant Heart temple and ask for help, they'll send a team of paladins to help you. If you go to ShadowThieves base, talk to Linvale, and he'll send a powerful thief to come help you. So, in the first level, you have Drizzt and his party, 4 paladins, and a thief, as well as your party. The 3 no-named paladins die pretty fast, but the named Paladin is pretty tough. When you go to the 2nd level, Drizzt sends his party away, and the paladin sends his guys away, so for the 2nd level, you only have the paladin, the thief, Drizzt, and your party. Oh, by the way, Drizzt is invincible while he's down there helping you, so if you want, you can have him do all the work (just don't attack him, he'll leave if you do).

As for Anomen, Bodhi will take whoever you're having your romance with. If you're having no romance, then I guess she won't take anyone, I didn't try that yet though.

Old 11-02-2000, 05:19 PM   #6
Glorick the Half-Orc

Getting the pallys, thieves, and the Drizzy crew seemed to fall under the "max summoning" limitations. I never saw more than 6 at a time... I fought that entire battle solo with a "Prot. from Undead" scroll so I lived (didn't take a scratch the entire battle) and ALL the allies died. Some great items on them. Couldn't keep the ones from the Drizzy crew though...