Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 09-28-2003, 10:07 AM   #1
Ironbar
Manshoon

Spoilers*****************

Before i go to fight Bodhi, i was hoping to wrap up a few loose ends.

1. Despite killing firkag i am still a fallen cavalier

2. In the umar hills murders quest; how do i aquire all 3 thirds of the circle to open the door (i only have one)?

3. I failed the paladin specific quest early on, is there any way to impress the order of the radient heart?

4. The carsomyr sword (from corpse of firkag) is only useable by paladins but my fallen cavalier is unable to use it, why?

Thanks
Ironbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2003, 11:03 AM   #2
Dar'tanian
Red Wizard of Thay

MASSIVE SPOILERS
--
-
-
-
-
-
1)Killing Firkrag is irrelevent to being a fallen paladin or not. If you have already failed a misson from the order then you are going to be a fallen paladin for the rest of the game.

2)The hardest one to find for me was the one in the room with the shadow. Hit TAB and find the High lighted panel in the wall behind the shadow or just search the wall. One of them should be in there. I belive you gat another if you preform the ritual of amunator but I am not positive, in order to do this you must collect the scripts for the ritual and recit it to the statue in the farthest north room. I also think that you get one from the small Prophet boy after you put him to rest as well as the ward to get past the dragon, which you will need in the future.

3)Its over give up you will never be able to get back in.....Atleast i couldnt.

4)FOr that simple reason that you are Fallen. The sword is a holy sword and a Fallen Paladin is NOT holy no more, thus for you can not use it.
Old 09-28-2003, 12:24 PM   #3
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Just a little note that ToB is required to activate the Tab function.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2003, 03:41 PM   #4
Link
Jack Burton

Well, if you're a cheater you could change your status of Fallen Paladin with Shadowkeeper, but you will be walking on thin ice there. That little tool messes up a lot of games, so I would think at least thrice if I were you.
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2003, 06:26 PM   #5
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Dar'tanian:
If you have already failed a misson from the order then you are going to be a fallen paladin for the rest of the game.
Just to clarify: Failing your missions for the Order did not turn you into a Fallen Paladin. The only way a Paladin can Fall is through Reputation loss--killing innocents and the like. The Order quests are still linked to your Fallen/regular status, though, because completing your quests for the Order is the only way that a Fallen Paladin can regain his paladinhood.

When a Ranger or Paladin becomes Fallen, they become, essentially, a handicapped Fighter: They lose all of the advantages that their class (or kit, if applicable) gave them, and they still retain all of its disadvantages. Except for each of the classes' Stronghold quests, the condition of being Fallen is permanent.