Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-29-2001, 12:51 PM   #21
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Morgan_Corbesant:
hell, polymorph yourself into a squirel, with those stats, you SHOULD be able to win anyway. do it with no cheats next time. ah, what am i saying, good job. everyone has built their god character. mine just happens to be a sorceror as well, lol.

Stop putting down Mitro already, it is possible to get the stats he got, heck, it is almost similiar to what I got.

STR: 12
DEX: 18
CON: 17
INT: 18
WIS: 18
CHA: 12

Those are the stats I started with. After a 'few' quests, it is now,

CON: 16
INT: 19
WIS: 20
CHA: 14

I could have added more during the course of the game, but I felt it was enough already.
Old 11-29-2001, 12:59 PM   #22
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

quote:
Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:

Stop putting down Mitro already, it is possible to get the stats he got, heck, it is almost similiar to what I got.

CON: 17
INT: 18
WIS: 18
CHA: 12

Those are the stats I started with. After a 'few' quests, it is now,

CON: 16
INT: 19
WIS: 20
CHA: 14

I could have added more during the course of the game, but I felt it was enough already.

Why thanks, Dundee and Kaleban. I just chose to ignore those that had nothing worthwhile to say, but I do appreciate the support. It's like say I'm six foot tall....no, you're not...yes, I am...no, you're not.
Old 11-29-2001, 01:08 PM   #23
Fuzzy Animal
Zhentarim Guard

Power corrupts I tell you. I recently picked up my solo sorceress again and got up to 22 level and just learned Project Image. My alignment says chaotic good but I couldn't resist wiping out Brynnlaw after finishing the Asylum. I'm a bad boy!!
Old 11-29-2001, 01:37 PM   #24
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

quote:
Originally posted by Fuzzy Animal:
Power corrupts I tell you. I recently picked up my solo sorceress again and got up to 22 level and just learned Project Image. My alignment says chaotic good but I couldn't resist wiping out Brynnlaw after finishing the Asylum. I'm a bad boy!!

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] I know what you mean. All the poor NPC's that had anything smart to say, ended up toasted. As Dundee pointed out, poor Vickie. Jan met the same demise. As did the arogant Anomen. Hurry and sneak out of the underdark? I don't think so. [img]graemlins/fight.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2001, 01:43 PM   #25
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:
Heh, the reason why I set the autopause is so that I can fully make use of Improved Alacrity.

Wow, I'll try that. I NEVER use improved alarcrity. Dundee, you are indeed a fount of wisdom.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 11-29-2001, 02:12 PM   #26
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Wow, I'll try that. I NEVER use improved alarcrity. Dundee, you are indeed a fount of wisdom.

One of these days, I am going to explode from having an over-inflated ego. Thanks for the compliment.
Old 11-29-2001, 03:54 PM   #27
Kaleban
Manshoon

Oh, and for all you punks that slammed Mitro (those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, judge not lest ye be judged, etc., etc.) I once rolled up a Monk when I first got the game just to see what they played like. Here was the adjusted roll after I had put stuff where I wanted it:

Str: 18
Dex: 18
Con: 18
Int: 14
Wis: 18
Cha: 16

Needless to say, I was amazed, but promptly deleted him after going about halfway through Irenicus' dungeon. The dude was WAY to overpowered, and although it pained me to do so, I deleted him. They say absolute power corrupts absolutely, and for those who can only play with 18s in all attributes, you are really missing the point about a hero having a tragic flaw which is what makes him a hero.

Ex. Achilles' Heel is the most common, Hercules' relative gullibility (not the Disney or Fox version), et al.

You powermongers should try playing a game with a character on the FIRST roll regardless of what it is and see how it suits you. Often times, a weaker character pulls you into the game more, as they need to use the varied potions and other objects that an all 18s character never has to think about or touch.
Old 11-29-2001, 07:06 PM   #28
Thrawn
The Magister

i got a question for you ever tried to play a 3's stat mage/sorc? heh

its possiable on insane
This is the place for Improved Ai Scripts by me<br /> [url]\"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bwscript/files/PERSONAL/Iwishi\'s%20Stuff/\" target=\"_blank\">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bwscript/files/PERSONAL/Iwishi\'s%20Stuff/</A>