Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-20-2001, 02:54 AM   #1
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

You guys ready for another one???

Someone please make links to the other two???

Thanky, thanky!

------------------
Old 03-20-2001, 02:57 AM   #2
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

*Wolfgir returns from a night in the fairie forrest..* Yawn, good morning Lady Rae, mm, is that coffe I smell??

Good to see you! I really liked your story you wrote here, is there more of it?

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-20-2001, 03:00 AM   #3
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Hmmm... Where'd everyone go? My dearest Prince was gobbled up by the rolling blackout monster.. ( ) and these curtains are simply the wrong shade! Draconia, help me get rid of the uggy things, won't you??? Mmmm, That's better! Much better! Nitey-Nite, all! Have fun!

------------------

[This message has been edited by LadyRae (edited 03-20-2001).]
Old 03-20-2001, 03:05 AM   #4
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Wolfy! And LadyRae stops just as she's going out into the blustery night. She scritches behind his ears and gives him some Bilqis's "tastes like whatever you like best" wolfie treats. TTYL Wolfy! I must go or will turn into

Goodnight, dear ones! Be well!

------------------
Old 03-20-2001, 07:30 AM   #5
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

bilqis slips into the Inn and walks to the bar for a cup of coffee (with cream AND a dash of sugar). She notices the new decor... lovely. She has a penchant for talking to herself when no one is around, and mutters, "Moon's Hope Gang eh? So do we have colors? Secret signals? ha! LadyRae does have an eye for decorating tho! Soon the Moon's Hope Inn will be the Moon's Hope CASTLE!"

She then realizes she was talking to herself again (maybe a psychiatrist is in order?), es and hopes no one was in the corner listening.

She pulls her recorder from her pack and quietly exits the Inn to head out to work.

------------------

Take risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. (new member of TLH)
Old 03-20-2001, 08:02 AM   #6
Charean
Hathor

::::::::

Dang it... fell asleep by the fire and wake up and - Hi Bili!!!!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Laughter can be a Mighty Weapon - when wielded with pizazz and accuracy! What Ho!!
Old 03-20-2001, 08:02 AM   #7
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

*KDog finishes washing up at the mirror and basin by his bed and looks with a certain affection at the young beard now growing on his face. Too much grey, he thinks to himself, but I'll not color it and change my looks. Ahh well, things go well enough! Time for some coffee and company*

*coming downstairs, he sees the fire, now just embers and with a smile notes Ladyzekke curled up on the loveseat, still asleep, arms around his now silent guitar. Not wishing to wake her, he stokes the fire and adds another log to it, then pulls Ladyzekke's cloak, which has fallen to the floor, back over her to cover her. She moves only a little and a sigh escapes her lips and she goes back to whatever world she rests in this night. KDog heads to the coffee pot and pours a mug, then heads quietly out into the misty morning, door closing behind him*

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF
Old 03-20-2001, 08:07 AM   #8
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
::::::::

Dang it... fell asleep by the fire and wake up and - Hi Bili!!!!

Morning, Charean! How are you, today?

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF
Old 03-20-2001, 08:52 AM   #9
Gray Mage
Banned User

Morning all, last night I could not get in. I tried for about an hour, or I passed out for the elven wine. I was not happy, I was in the middle of something and could not continue. Mt apologies go out to Draconia.

Anybody else have these problems?

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-20-2001, 09:01 AM   #10
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Gray Mage:
Morning all, last night I could not get in. I tried for about an hour, or I passed out for the elven wine. I was not happy, I was in the middle of something and could not continue. Mt apologies go out to Draconia.

Anybody else have these problems?

*A sparkleing and crackling of lighning and ozone fills the air and suddenly, a hole opens in the air, high above the lights, spitting out KDog to land on his arse with a solid *SLAM* on the massive oak center table. Shaking the stars away, KDog looks up and sees that the Silver Mage saw him and he gets a sheepish look on his face*
Well, I couldn't help it, man! You're so good at that, I just wanted to try and improve a bit. I think Dimension Door is still a bit out of my reach! Maybe I'll stick to my guitar for now!!
Yeah, I was having problems ladst night too, I think there's getting to be a LOT of traffic on the boards at night. Hey, look, someone carved something on the table! "Property of the Moon's Hope Gang"
Huh! Looks like we're getting noticed!! Like my new sig?

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener and Bard of the OHF