Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-29-2004, 03:58 AM   #41
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
your dentist is gonna love all this gum you're chewing
Oh well, MOD's get free denntil dont they???
They dont??, what a rip off
Old 10-29-2004, 03:38 PM   #42
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
...on this forum it's quality of service and a lot of other things that go into making a mod. Ziroc chooses people that he feels can maintain Ironworks' family friendly, no-flaming and no-trolling atmosphere and the ToS, among other things. He's very careful and very picky- with good reason! This is truly the best place around!

And after all, you wouldn't trust just anybody with your home and this is Ziroc's..well, CHOC'S house! Again, welcome aboard TDC (your dentist is gonna love all this gum you're chewing...you'll be paying him a few visits, I bet!)
Eh? Then how do you explain me?
Old 10-29-2004, 03:40 PM   #43
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
quote:
...on this forum it's quality of service and a lot of other things that go into making a mod. Ziroc chooses people that he feels can maintain Ironworks' family friendly, no-flaming and no-trolling atmosphere and the ToS, among other things. He's very careful and very picky- with good reason! This is truly the best place around!

And after all, you wouldn't trust just anybody with your home and this is Ziroc's..well, CHOC'S house! Again, welcome aboard TDC (your dentist is gonna love all this gum you're chewing...you'll be paying him a few visits, I bet!)
Eh? Then how do you explain me? [/QUOTE]I don't quite understand your post. What do you mean?
Old 10-30-2004, 05:07 AM   #44
wellard
Dracolisk

Youre the exception that proves the rule Larry [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] J/K

Though I congratulated you in a pm when it happened TDC I just thought I would make it a public congratulations, and as one of the few people who have met you I can safely say to everyone ZIROC has made a very good choice.

Now, about that beer you owe me [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

[ 10-30-2004, 05:09 AM: Message edited by: wellard ]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 10-30-2004, 05:10 AM   #45
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Well Wellard ol Pal it seems you were away when I slapped the Mod Amex down on the bar in cloudys Cafe. Then the Amex went missing and now Ziroc won't give me a new one.

Thanks everyone!