Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2000, 12:23 AM   #1
Larr2

Chaotic Chaotic !!!

Actually, I probably change alignment depending on what it will accomplish for me. My wife sees me as Chaotic Good. My employers and some friends see me as Lawful Good, my best friend knows me as neutral, and I personally must give myself a run between Neutral Evil and Chaotic Evil, for my dark past, dreams, and desires hold no good. I am taking personal training under a three time black belt, who knows I don't know how many arts, including Ninjitsu, so that my tendencies to strike back at those who would do me wrong will never forget their mistake.
I am driven by two forces, both for good, and my own little evil. Am I just some wierdo that needs to be locked up??
I must mention that I had a dream once, that I was a vampire, and the blood I tased in my dream still seems real and enticing to this day!
(I hope that I did not scare any of you younger kids...)

Old 11-25-2000, 03:54 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Okay, I'm not sure how everyone will react to this poll, but I was curious as to how you would classify your alignment in REAL LIFE.
It's ok to be honest! No-one will hold anything against you if you're evil (unless you're chaotic evil in which case you will probably lie)
But seriously even if you say you're neutral evil, that's not necessarily a bad thing, it just means you're a selfish pig, that's all Or it might mean that you're seeing someone get mugged but you won't help them because it's got nothing to do with you.

So I'll start. Chaotic good with neutral tendencies!
Old 11-25-2000, 04:02 AM   #3
LilKid

Neutral evil, with tendencies toward true neutral... and I'm not really a selfish pig, that's so mean of you all! *evil grin*

Had to play a lawful evil monk, but he's neutral evil, he just doesn't know it

Old 11-25-2000, 04:14 AM   #4
Armisael

Heh, that's a bit personal... but chaotic neutral with chaotic evil tendencies.

Old 11-25-2000, 04:57 AM   #5
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

chaotic good for me =)
Old 11-25-2000, 09:06 AM   #6
Suul-Yinn

Hmm, I think I spot a common denominator here. Chaotic good too.

Old 11-25-2000, 09:24 AM   #7
LilKid

Too many nice people... noooo bad, keep away from me! (runs from incoming lynch mob)

Old 11-25-2000, 09:39 AM   #8
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Probably Chaotic good too
Old 11-25-2000, 02:51 PM   #9
Autumn_232

I'm probably one of the nicest out here. I would have to say I am neutral good. That anybody would say they are evil makes me sad I do not like to think that there are truly evil people in this world.

Old 11-25-2000, 03:43 PM   #10
Archmagi Wah

Chaotic Good for me. Although people tend to refer to me as being Lawful Good sometimes. Nah, being too goody goody isn't any fun at all...............