Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2007, 05:12 PM   #201
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Belated Congratulations Larry!!

I'll put up my post tommorow.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:14 AM   #202
Armen
Symbol of Cyric

i'm still here

[...]

posted

[ 05-17-2007, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: Armen ]
Armen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 02:20 PM   #203
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Again, sorry it has taken me too long to come around. Today is my day off from Circuit City, but I had many tasks to do here around the house that were being neglected so I just now have the chance to get back into gaming. Indeed, even Ziroc has noted our less than enthusiastic approach to gaming in general...that the whole of the forum is slow...and has even considered omitting such a forum when the new forum software goes public. We must not let that happen!

Now...to business:

Xaver used Cure Serious Wounds on Sever. Sever has regained 17 hp.

Thank you, Morgie, for continuing to help me with Kuan and Gillian's participation in this RP. Once they leave your home, I'll DM them again.

For Xaver, Sever and Pandaros: Let it suffice to say that you indeed found an old tree branch that you were able to start a fire with, and if you have the necessary items in your backpacks, you could make a torch to carry into the cavern. I'll get a post up now as to the commencement of that move.

Please keep up with your inventories for me for now, such as the things you pick up and the spells that are cast. I'm just unable to do too much right now, and then you can PM me your updated lists later.

Team TAVY has not said much lately. Is there no move to be made for now from anyone?

Am I forgetting anybody?
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 09:03 PM   #204
TAOWolf
White Dragon

*(a verra BUSY greywolf)* lol

[ 05-20-2007, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: TAOWolf ]

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
TAOWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:25 AM   #205
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Welcome back Larry. [img]smile.gif[/img]

For now, i'll assume that the only item damaged when Sever went under the ettin was his preserved apples. He can do a proper inspection in daylight.

Also, nearly dead is 1hp right? Giving Sever 18hp at the moment?
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 10:21 AM   #206
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sever:
Welcome back Larry. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Also, nearly dead is 1hp right? Giving Sever 18hp at the moment?
There's not much difference to me from 1 or 2 hp when near death is concerned. The heal roll was a 3d8+5, and to be fair, I made three rolls and averaged the totals to come out as 17hp added to your existing 2hp.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:04 AM   #207
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Regarding Pandaros' search: There was nothing in the straw that he scattered.

I didn't want to post such a small sentence in the actual game but needed to let you three know of the search effort so that Sever and Xaver could react accordingly.

BTW...I have to take this time and fuss about something. Rather than putting it to words, I'll merely post an item description and let you be the judge.

Shield of the Battle Captain:
Awarded only to those members of the priesthood of Clangeddin Silverbeard who have risked their lives under apparently hopeless odds in order to support their fellow warriors, these heavy shields are greatly prized and bring great esteem to their possessor. Any dwarf will treat the bearer of such a shield as if his charisma were 1 point higher than its natural value. What makes these finely crafted shields truly unique, however, is the pattern of enchanted runes that is etched into their surfaces in the form of a pair of crossed axes. In time of battle, once per day, the faithful priest can activate their power by means of a special invocation of the Father of Battles. Once activated the pattern of the runic marks glows with a silver light. So long as the glow remains (1 round/level of the priest) the priest is under the effects of a special blessing: He attacks in melee as if he were a fighter of the same level and all his attacks are at +1 to hit and damage.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:56 AM   #208
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

Shield of the Battle Captain:
Awarded only to those members of the priesthood of Clangeddin Silverbeard who have risked their lives under apparently hopeless odds in order to support their fellow warriors, these heavy shields are greatly prized and bring great esteem to their possessor. Any dwarf will treat the bearer of such a shield as if his charisma were 1 point higher than its natural value. What makes these finely crafted shields truly unique, however, is the pattern of enchanted runes that is etched into their surfaces in the form of a pair of crossed axes. In time of battle, once per day, the faithful priest can activate their power by means of a special invocation of the Father of Battles. Once activated the pattern of the runic marks glows with a silver light. So long as the glow remains (1 round/level of the priest) the priest is under the effects of a special blessing: He attacks in melee as if he were a fighter of the same level and all his attacks are at +1 to hit and damage.
What, you mean I should've used it?
Old 05-23-2007, 11:00 AM   #209
ZFR
Legion Symbol

By the way, does "once per day" mean literally once per day (from 12 midnight to 12 midnight)? or like in BG, IWD, NWN... once between two periods of rest?
Old 05-24-2007, 09:44 AM   #210
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Yeah, I thought that the glow would have helped Pandaros see his target a little bit better, even if he would have only seen the kneecaps of the thing that wanted to eat you guys. You would have also had a that +1 added to your attacks and damage.

Once per day to me means what it does in your latter option: Used once that day and when it expires (I suppose after a battle), you have to wait until the next day (or after a full rest) to have access to it again.

BTW...don't miss today's Order of the Stick! There's an epic dual between two high-level clerics!!

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0456.html#