Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2001, 11:58 PM   #1
thedesipher
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I saved my game at the part where the vampire asks me if ive returned with the scroll. Well everytime i reload the game in that spot, she wont ask me if i want to join the cult thing. and now i cant get the ring or the key from her. ive tried stealing but i couldnt get them. what do i do? Also how do i get out and goto town from there?
thedesipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2001, 12:02 AM   #2
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Well, I accidently ignored her, and so had to kill her, but I can help you on the second part. Walk up past the caskets, and swim down the narrow tunnel. You should pop out of a small well. Continue around that ring of stairs and you should come to the room with the switch in it.
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2001, 09:49 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I'll presume that you've tried talking to her and that she just won't talk back.

Even when you give her the scroll - you're going to end up killing her and the rest because the scroll will not do what they hoped it would do. Her offer is to either make you a vampire (I don't recommend it) or give you the key. Near as anyone has discovered this key doesn't actually open anything that you cannot open another way.
My recommendation would be just to kill her and her crowd.

If you continue through her room and through the doors there is an underwater passageway that will take you to a pool which is almost directly under the entrance to Skull Castle. Climb out of the pool, take the stairs up and you should have no trouble getting back to town!

Good luck!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote