Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2001, 07:08 PM   #1
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

There are a number of regular posters who have been missing of late. I won't name names.
And now we have missing posts!
Is this just a coincidence??
Or is their lack of posting due to holiday commitments and conflicts?
I miss them!
Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2001, 04:59 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

And one of those missing posters was Wyv, and it's great to see you back with us (Lil was getting worried - me, I was getting a few replies in first for a change )
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2001, 11:26 AM   #3
Lily the Ranger

I was horrified to find I had not posted for over three days! Was this a breakthrough in my addiction or simply holiday apathy? I was certain space aliens had taken many of my partners in crime and were coming for me next. Must have been an overdose of sugar from the holiday . . . the hallucinations have stopped. Many great hints and tips were missing when I check in a few days ago. Some of the treasured threads appeared to have been spared (such as the arguments for killing
Raskallion) I am off to peruse before worktime.
Old 01-03-2001, 11:26 AM   #4
Mammawlin

Hail! It sure is nice to be missed. . . if I was. I know I have been very busy with the holidays and my son was here from Florida; he brought some new games we have been trying out - none as good as WW though. It does give me something to look forward to, knowing I have so much to do in WW yet. I am trying to change one of my characters to a Bard and got sent back to the Serpent Temple to find a scroll of trickery - haven't been able to find it yet. Any clues to offer? In a couple of weeks we will be going to California for a while, so hope you miss me then too!
Old 01-03-2001, 11:32 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Ah ha!!!

Seek and ye shall find or some such!!

There are still others that I'm waiting to see post here but nice to have 3 sign back in and be counted!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2001, 03:49 PM   #6
Dwarf

No, I haven't been missing but this board managed to delete both of my posts concerning technical problems and general grumpy comments.It didn't get hold of any of my answers but I really can't be bothered to type out all of that usefull stuff again.I hope I shall not be the subject of computer racism again!
Old 01-03-2001, 05:40 PM   #7
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Hello, Wyv, I'm still here, too!

Been taking a needed break from the computer. I'm glad to see that we were all missed.

Hugs and Happy New Year to all,
Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote