Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2001, 02:28 PM   #1
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

I must say... I love the way the Solar treats you when you are evil.
Quote:
"... You digust me."
Heh, heh... now to display my party kill statistics. This was taken before the fourth and final fight with Melissan.

Azrael, Necromancer
--------
Most Powerful Vanquished( MPV): Saladrex
Total Experience Value In Party( Xp%): 21%
Percentage Of Total Kills In Party( TK%): 24%
Experience Value Of Kills( Xp): 5,185,309
Number Of Kills( TK): 1,064

William, Swashbuckler
--------
MPV: Bodhi
Xp%: 19%
TK%: 23%
Xp : 4,826,953
TK : 997

Sarevok
--------
MPV: Yan-C-Bin
Xp%: 15%
TK%: 10%
Xp : 3,810,685
TK : 465

Korgan
--------
MPV: Firkragg
Xp%: 34%
TK%: 31%
Xp : 8,291,658
TK : 1,373

Viconia
--------
MPV: Balor
Xp%: 3%
TK%: 3%
Xp : 908,970
TK : 152

Edwin
--------
MPV: Elite Fire Giant
Xp%: 4%
TK%: 6%
Xp : 1,200,120
TK : 265

------------------
If not a Sorcerer casting total oblivion, then a Cavalier meting out justice. Otherwise, I think I will just be a Blade and torture my enemies with, "My Heart Will Go On".

Platinium Sorcerer of Aerie Loving Sacred Band!
-------------------------
Party Sorcerer Spell List, v1.03
Dragon Slaying Tips
For your daily dosage of insanity,
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2001, 03:03 PM   #2
Byronas

Great job Dundee! What are you going to do next?

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.
Leader of Keldorn's Order
Old 11-01-2001, 03:16 PM   #3
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Byronas:
Great job Dundee! What are you going to do next?
Finish my solo Cavalier, who just entered ToB, then role-play 6 characters based on the web-comic, College Roomies From Hell!!!.
Old 11-01-2001, 07:26 PM   #4
frudi_x
Drow Warrior

I'm impresed with your necromancer's TK%. especially with both Korgan and Sarevok in your party. In my current party of four (sorceress, Korgan, Anomen and Imoen) my PC hardly manages to get a spell off before Korgan slaughters everything
frudi_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2001, 10:38 PM   #5
Fuzzy Animal
Zhentarim Guard

Did you find evil more fun/rewarding to play than good? Also is the evil path more difficult to play than good?
Fuzzy Animal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2001, 02:25 AM   #6
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by frudi_x:
I'm impresed with your necromancer's TK%. especially with both Korgan and Sarevok in your party. In my current party of four (sorceress, Korgan, Anomen and Imoen) my PC hardly manages to get a spell off before Korgan slaughters everything
Heh, the only reason why Korgan has more kills is because he was the main killer until my Necromancer got to use Time Stop. Once my Necromancer could cast Time Stop, Korgan more or less was reduced to killing Drows, Golems and other highly magic resistant creatures.

Between Death Spell and Abi-Dalzim's Horrid Wilting, not much could stand in the path of my Necromancer.
Old 11-02-2001, 02:32 AM   #7
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Fuzzy Animal:
Did you find evil more fun/rewarding to play than good? Also is the evil path more difficult to play than good?
If you can stomach some of the decisions you have to make, then yes, it can be fun. Rewards wise, being good is better, but a minor annoyance in the long term. Difficulty wise, it is definitely harder to be evil, I had to lie low until I grew powerful enough to handle the authorities that kept on hounding me just because I had a reputation of 1. Also, the prices of items becomes obscence, so never buy, just steal. Buy only when you are not allowed to steal from that shopkeeper.

I must say though, it was nice to play the devil after being forced to grin and smile as a goody-two-shoes for so long, I got to do all the things I wanted to do which I couldn't do when I was good.

Like killing Nalia's aunt, treating people like Elhan as the a**hole he is, scaring children, extorting money before accepting quests, etc... ...
Old 11-02-2001, 11:42 AM   #8
Tiamat
Banned User

aint evil fun? Seriously! I hate those lil "have to have a license to use magics" laws,

------------------
Dt'laqano, Lich of Trademeet
Tiamat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2001, 11:51 AM   #9
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiamat:
aint evil fun? Seriously! I hate those lil "have to have a license to use magics" laws,
Oh yeah... that reminds me, I never paid for the magic license but no cowled wizard came to scold me when I casted magic( in chapter 6). I still do not know why... must be because I killed everybody in Amn or something... ...