Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-28-2001, 10:02 PM   #11
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
Ladylicious, not sure what your problem is, try asking MSN for help via e-mail, they did eventually fix my site. Really must go now, as I am knackered!

I'll maybe try that tomorrow. Thanks StealthLove, get some sleep now!! I want to see you bright socketed and bushy boned tomorrow

------------------
Old 04-28-2001, 10:23 PM   #12
Stealthy

OK Ladylicious, sent you another e-mail just now, so check your in-box. Goodnight!

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-28-2001, 10:31 PM   #13
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
OK Ladylicious, sent you another e-mail just now, so check your in-box. Goodnight!

OK, I'll check it StealthLove. Thought you were in dreamland! Anyway, GOODNIGHT! See you next time...

------------------
Old 04-28-2001, 10:42 PM   #14
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
HAHA! Gabriel. Hey, I can only come up with so many scenarios! I figured I'd add a little new this time, with a dash of old as well, and just see where it goes this time around. Don't worry, I think Pfil is not a character in this story!

So are you going to add something to the story or what? I know you are quite capable. btw, saw your pic. heehee. You are a sly one keeping your good looking self from me all this time.

NEXT?

Well I did write a page in but lost it when IE crashed on me (again) it didn't have Pfil in it but it did have her friend Pamila (I'm dead, so so dead). As for me being 'good looking' well frankly it the only picture were I didn't look (so much) like a troll.
Old 04-28-2001, 10:52 PM   #15
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
Well I did write a page in but lost it when IE crashed on me (again) it didn't have Pfil in it but it did have her friend Pamila (I'm dead, so so dead). As for me being 'good looking' well frankly it the only picture were I didn't look (so much) like a troll.
Phil and Pamila ????

Are these my favorite fairies? Or am I mistaken?

------------------

The RudeDawg
Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes
Old 04-28-2001, 10:56 PM   #16
Ladyzekke

Too bad you crashed. Can you get your story "edition" back? I really want to see your input on this, when you get the chance of course.

I cannot imagine you ever looking like a troll, Gabriel. I actually like your photo better than your previous sig! Be humble if you want to, but we ladies all know what a looker you are!

So how's Peaty? Doin OK? If you ever dung beetle us again, just so you know, I already have a plan of action in place.

------------------
Old 04-28-2001, 10:59 PM   #17
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by RudeDawg:
Phil and Pamila ????

Are these my favorite fairies? Or am I mistaken?

If you mean the ones with the W**Ps and L***THER and etc then that them alright.
Old 04-28-2001, 11:08 PM   #18
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Actually, RudeDawg, "Pfil" was an unfortunate unwanted "entity" that poor Falon had to have tag along with him in his body in our earlier stories. Made it bit difficult to add to the story though, as you had to enact two different people. This time around, it's just our adventurer Falon!

------------------
Old 04-28-2001, 11:11 PM   #19
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
If you mean the ones with the W**Ps and L***THER and etc then that them alright.
damn, I wish I had been here when y'all were writing about them.. I have several images of them that I use as desktops on occasion.
(When my girlfriend isn't around, being the occasion.)

------------------

The RudeDawg
Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes
Old 04-28-2001, 11:31 PM   #20
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by RudeDawg:
damn, I wish I had been here when y'all were writing about them.. I have several images of them that I use as desktops on occasion.
(When my girlfriend isn't around, being the occasion.)

hehe, yes that was actually ANOTHER story, not the Chain Story. Hope Ziroc will be able to get all those previous threads back, as we have created many "sagas" so to speak. Some of them are really funny as hell!

------------------