Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 05-26-2003, 02:38 AM   #1
jujui
Welcomed New User

Just joined and love this game. Am using it to give up smoking. Have a problem in the serpent temple. I have the flask but it wont seem to deposit onto the flask grill to collect nectare in the serpent temple. I got the flask from one of the treasure chests in the slot machine area of the temple. Can anyone give me advice. It just wont drop onto the grill. Thanks.
jujui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2003, 03:36 AM   #2
Radek
Red Dragon

That's weird. I am always able to do it. The flask is okay, both the flasks from the chest and the flasks from the "kitchen" work. Also it is possible to put the flask on the grill both from your inventory and from your "pockets". Perhaps, only one overlooking could make problems. The flask must be "used", not "given".
Therefore, select "use", then select the empty flask on your list and then traverse the grill with your mouse. Click, once you see a blue cursor. The flask should occur on the grill. If it isn't then the game is corrupted somehow.
Old 05-26-2003, 05:04 AM   #3
WillowIX
Apophis

Welcome to the board jujui. Let us know if Radek's hint worked. If you don't manage to get it right you can probably email your saved game to one of us and we will try and see it if can be done.

Some other things to note.
1) Try one of the flask found in the ktichen and see if one of those work.
2) Are you at the correct grill? You are not trying to drop them where the eggs should be (a small grill in the floor)? You are at the grill that's in a little niche in the wall?
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2003, 07:07 AM   #4
Olli Kalma

Hello Jujui !

It's good you chose another doing for smoking!
Remember to be strict to your self and don't run smoking when you face some difficult problems during the game, come here and we will help you [img]smile.gif[/img]
( I know cause I do that )

Now I think it's time to enter into Boogre Bar again.
( It's one of my favorite topic in this forum... )
Old 05-26-2003, 11:55 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, jujui!!!

Hope you have solved your nectar problem by now. Usually players have more trouble getting the eggs crushed - both are fairly easy once you've figured out how it's done - but that's the "trick", figuring it out. That isn't always easy!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2003, 12:31 PM   #6
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Hello and welcome to the board, jujui. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

You have come to the right place. I would be surprised if there is any problem concerning Wizards and Warriors this board cannot solve.
Old 05-26-2003, 10:49 PM   #7
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Welcome to the boards, jujui! May your days in the Gael Serran bring life to the nighttime in taverns throughout the land.

You hopefully have the right answers to your problem. Let us know if you're still stuck -- we always enjoy helping another addic- I mean, player
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote