Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2000, 04:23 AM   #21
Mandrake
Welcomed New User

Chaotic Good with Chaotic Neutral tendencies!
Old 11-27-2000, 08:01 AM   #22
Jerome2k

I would consider myself chaotic neutral, supporting neither good nor evil, just the one that would benifit me most.... why is everyone good? join the dark side my friends, join....arghhhhhh (vanishes in burst of fire)

Old 11-27-2000, 08:03 AM   #23
Armisael

Yes, we have the chaotic good pile (96% of the board), and the other three people.

Old 11-27-2000, 08:24 AM   #24
Rikard

Chaotic Good (boring is it not)

Old 11-27-2000, 11:14 AM   #25
spludge

I hate to admit it but i think i would have to be lawful evil!
I cant help myself but it's just so much more fun yous ought to try it some time just yesterday there was a hitchhiker standing next to the kerb when my mate and i drove past so what we did is we reversed back and opened the door and just as the guy starts running we take off.
i know its pretty slack and i feel bad for that guy but it was just so much fun!

Old 11-27-2000, 02:50 PM   #26
Axis

The answer would be Neutral Evil. I hope you get hit by a car for such a stupid responce Larr2.

Old 11-27-2000, 04:23 PM   #27
TWC&G

I would have to say I am True Neutral.

Looking upon myself, I cannot say that I exhibit strong Good or Evil tendencies. I am siply not an outstanding individual. I generally abide by the law and social strictures, and yet my actions, as determined by myself, lean to both sides, and yet never extreme. I have gotten out of a seat on a shuttle bus for an elderly woman, and I have done detestable things to children much younger than I (no, not THAT... just calculated psychological attack). I believe in Order and Individualism. Things just balance out. It's the way things are, and the way things will be.

Take a look at the Corporate exec whose company dumps crap into the environment or actively keeps people addicted to substances, or hires sweatshop labor: These people do not consider themselves to be evil. These people whose corporations are oppressive in some way or another, given the option would say that they are Chaotic Good, probably. They actually probably do not set out to pollute or oppress people (again, probably), and yet you who are not they would call then Lawful- or Neutral Evil. But what would someone else say about you? Are you the person who is always right? The person who yells in traffic at people who transgress in some small way in which you yourself have been guilty previously?

I am simply not fooled by my desire to see myself as a Good Person. I have no illusions about the fact that I am not one. Nor am I Evil. There's not much special about me. I am an entity that exisits amongst the various social rules and expectations, breaking some, abiding by others, and getting by knowing that it just doesn't matter as long as neither extreme takes any form of dominance. Extremes worry me. I become uncomfortable when thinking of fundamentalism of any sort.

Blah blah blah. I rant, I rave, I should shut the heck up, huh?

Old 11-27-2000, 04:25 PM   #28
Sklaw

heh, nice poll.
I'd say I'm chaotic evil.
Im a lawyer, do i need any further arguments?

Old 11-27-2000, 04:25 PM   #29
Sklaw

heh, nice poll.
I'd say I'm lawfull evil.
Im a lawyer, do i need any further arguments?

Old 11-27-2000, 04:41 PM   #30
TWC&G

I believe the quote is:

"Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the gun."
Bruce Campbell, "Ash" --Army of Darkness.