Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-08-2001, 11:42 PM   #11
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

yep i see its already been answered but still anyone who sees this check out my forgotten realms thread pls

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-08-2001, 11:46 PM   #12
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudchild;
Wolves are not sneaky! Quite beautiful, the are!

Hi RudeDawg! How's the weather out your way? Should I be looking for those cd's?
Nothing today, btw. Did you ask BK anything this evening? LOL...hit that thread if you would...I'm keeping him busy!

Moni! Howdy! 19, eh? whoooo! Hey, when you hit 40...it's pretty wild! I liked it- my friends wanted to crack 'over the hill' jokes and I wasn't bothered! LOL So instead we sat up talking all night, catching up on our lives and sharing so much that we never knew about each other and a few of them I've known for over 20 yrs. It was a blast! Girls weekend, best darned birthday I've had in yrs! Did some SHOPPING at a Craft and Apple festival...gabbed some more, barbecued... I highly recommend it for a 40th bash!

CloudChild

Cloudy that birthday sounds like a total BLAST!
I have until January I guess to make me some girlfriends here in Texas, lol...been here almost two years and don't socialize beyond Rex's family, who are a great bunch of people. They made my 39th birthday the best birthday I have ever had, I couldn't imagine them just getting better, I might bawl!

I just got back in touch with my best friend from high school...we have been spending evenings on the net gabbing in Instant Messages and having a good time...sure would be nice to have her actually here but I have to settle for us having found each other after twenty years of searching. Maybe we can spend each others 40th on the webcam lol or at least on the phone!

I LOVE wolves...Wolf calendar on the wall, my favorite "snuggling on the loveseat" blanket has a wolf and snow scene on it.
My favorite dog was an Alaskan Malamut named Randy Six Packs. Great friend lived to be twelve years old.

Moni

Old 05-08-2001, 11:53 PM   #13
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

My ex stepfather actually had a wolf for a pet altho i cant remember his name or what type he was cos i was so young then. but damn he was a cutie and the damn authorities told us he had top be put down!! aaaaaarrggggggh i was angry then.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-09-2001, 12:02 AM   #14
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Thirty-seven here, AzureWolf. Danged, but you're mature for your age! I'd never have guessed 17...I'd have placed you around 30. I'm not kidding.

Old 05-09-2001, 12:04 AM   #15
okspring
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well we I dont have any wolves here but lots of noisey coyoties outside my house. They are simialr but smaller and still pretty neat animals. They are both pack hunters and incredibly brilliant. Sorry a little off topic. Oh btw Im 30.
Old 05-09-2001, 12:15 AM   #16
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

Cloudy that birthday sounds like a total BLAST!
I have until January I guess to make me some girlfriends here in Texas, lol...been here almost two years and don't socialize beyond Rex's family, who are a great bunch of people. They made my 39th birthday the best birthday I have ever had, I couldn't imagine them just getting better, I might bawl!

I just got back in touch with my best friend from high school...we have been spending evenings on the net gabbing in Instant Messages and having a good time...sure would be nice to have her actually here but I have to settle for us having found each other after twenty years of searching. Maybe we can spend each others 40th on the webcam lol or at least on the phone!

Moni

Moni,

I hope you do get to see or at least talk to the old friend! I had friends from my College and High School days here over the wknd and I have to say I have never had such a fulfilling weekend! And LAUGH, oh boy did we laugh! In fact we had so much fun we all want to do it again!

Webcam's not a bad idea and IM isn't too bad if that's all you can do. Well, you have time to plan!

CloudBaby

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-09-2001, 12:17 AM   #17
sirgwayne

35 And thanks to my J.O.B. I feel it

------------------

Walk lightly my friend.

Old 05-09-2001, 01:27 AM   #18
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Thirty-seven here, AzureWolf. Danged, but you're mature for your age! I'd never have guessed 17...I'd have placed you around 30. I'm not kidding.

yeah thanx sometimes I feel more mature than alot of ppl my age too. well maybe getting a lip ring wasnt too mature but hell it was fun and I like it

------------------

Old 05-09-2001, 01:31 AM   #19
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

AzureWolf: Who said getting a lip ring wasn't mature? It's fashion! No maturity to it one way or another. Only adults (parents) think so. Thank god I was never a parent! I've never been "corrupted"...heheh!!

(just kidding...I have the ultimate respect for parents and the sacrifices they make.)

Old 05-09-2001, 01:45 AM   #20
Rikard

16 years old....

------------------

The Githyanki Necromancer - High Magician of the Holy Flame