Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-09-2001, 07:21 PM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
Hi cloudy, I am fine thanks. Fluffy bunnies cool, get me an easter egg please! I will check out that post now Cloudy.

Ladydilicious, I wasn't sneaking, just being stealthy Felt guilty about not going there like I used to. Also, some of the old timers only seem to go there now
Yah, we got a bit segragated, but we'll mix it up a bit now and then, Stealhy!

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-09-2001, 07:29 PM   #22
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

CB - Got your sound files. LOL!! You have a perfect character voice! Flawless! Fits right in with BGII! Now I can see what Turbosexy and Charliedarling were talking about! So did you all make sound files?

------------------
Old 04-09-2001, 07:34 PM   #23
Stealthy

Cloudy sound files! Just how big is your hard drive Ladylicious? She must make Jan seem mute! Seriously though, I would love to have them as I can find good portraits, but the sound files always suck!

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-09-2001, 07:35 PM   #24
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
CB - Got your sound files. LOL!! You have a perfect character voice! Flawless! Fits right in with BGII! Now I can see what Turbosexy and Charliedarling were talking about! So did you all make sound files?
HAHAHA...silly Wendy! I really did have fun with them. They didn't come out as good as I'd like but my free-with-computer microphone is VERY sensitve. If you move it or your fingers on it, it picks up scratchy sounds. If you breath NEAR it it sounds like you tried to eat the microphone! LOL So much for my making heavy breathing recordings, eh? Plus it only picks things up at good volume if it is in just the right spot with relation to your face. Still they aren't too bad and I have to fix some up and send to the gamers. Hard to think of things to say, though. I used to think some of those voice files for the characters were lame...but now I think they're not so bad!

The sexy elves are planning to make files too. Can't wait!!! Should really spiff up our already fantastic game! Boy am I using a ton of exclamation points tonight!

Anyone seen Charlie?

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 04-09-2001).]
Old 04-09-2001, 07:36 PM   #25
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Hi cloudy, I am fine thanks. Fluffy bunnies cool, get me an easter egg please! I will check out that post now Cloudy.

Ladydilicious, I wasn't sneaking, just being stealthy Felt guilty about not going there like I used to. Also, some of the old timers only seem to go there now

Yes I know StealthyLove, I commend you for helping others. Tis what I like so much about you! YOU are the one who gave me my sig (which I love and will never get rid of!) and also you have provided your website with photos, gifs and all, which has brought a lot of us even closer together in some respect). Every time I go to the BGII section, it seems there are already so many answers, I have nothing more to add. But I should try to check on it more often and get in the "first" answer! Hard though, as 250 (have you seen him yet?) covers all the bases over there!

------------------
Old 04-09-2001, 07:39 PM   #26
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Cloudy sound files! Just how big is your hard drive Ladylicious? She must make Jan seem mute! Seriously though, I would love to have them as I can find good portraits, but the sound files always suck!

Oh my hard drive is not huge, but high quality!! Yes, her voice was lovely, yet filled with personality (that's our CB!) If you want her files, yer goin to have to ask her about that.

------------------
Old 04-09-2001, 07:41 PM   #27
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Stealthy, you want em, you got em! Some of them are funny in context ( like when you select a char and they say something like "Yes?" I have one that I say, "Anything you want, just tell me what it is!" hehehe... or "You called Leaderboss? You know I *always* come when *you* call!" The first is pretty generic but the second refers to my sexyelfboss!

I'll send a few off to you right now for fun. We can email later, ok? I still have to re-record a few things. Hey, if you have the list of what is needed, I you can write out things you'd like said and I'm happy to record. I think I can even find the url of that place Memnoch or Accord gave me where it's listed. In the BG 2 forum, I posted on Sound recordings...maybe you can find it with a search? Was within a month of now.

Anway, I'll go send now...if Charlie shows up, tell him to email me? I'll be back in 5 min!

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-09-2001, 07:44 PM   #28
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Oh my hard drive is not huge, but high quality!! Yes, her voice was lovely, yet filled with personality (that's our CB!) If you want her files, yer goin to have to ask her about that.
Wow, that's so sweet! Youz a kewl sis! For the whole sound set there are alot of files, but they go into a subfolder in the BG2 Sounds folder. I have mine named CB and you'd need to use it as each individual file has that in its name. If you want them , Wendy ,you are welcome too. (not that you need to! Just don't want you to think you aren't more than welcome, anytime! LOL)

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-09-2001, 07:45 PM   #29
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
HAHAHA...silly Wendy! I really did have fun with them. They didn't come out as good as I'd like but my free-with-computer microphone is VERY sensitve. If you move it or your fingers on it, it picks up scratchy sounds. If you breath NEAR it it sounds like you tried to eat the microphone! LOL So much for my making heavy breathing recordings, eh? Plus it only picks things up at good volume if it is in just the right spot with relation to your face. Still they aren't too bad and I have to fix some up and send to the gamers. Hard to think of things to say, though. I used to think some of those voice files for the characters were lame...but now I think they're not so bad! :laugh1:

The sexy elves are planning to make files too. Can't wait!!! Should really spiff up our already fantastic game! Boy am I using a ton of exclamation points tonight!

Anyone seen Charlie?

CB

Hey, I thought your sound files were perfect. You did an excellent job considering your circumstances! I didn't hear any static, strange breathing, just clear Cloudyvoice!

Oh, you HAVE to convince Turbovee and Charlie to let me have a copy of their sound files when they make them! This is so cool, because seeing photos of everyone was really cool, now to be able to also hear their voices is an excellent addition! Wanna hear Turbo and Charlie!!

ps - If Charlie really does this sound file thingy, you also gotta convince him to do the "Brace Yerself" phrase! A must!!

So you can't do sound files StealthLove? I'd love to hear your voice as well, no doubt, but you'd have to say "Ladylicious!"

------------------
Old 04-09-2001, 07:47 PM   #30
Charlie
Lord Ao

Ladyzekke,
mirrors on shoes....I'm hurt. If I was after looking up a birds kilt (if that's your implication) I'd get her to remove it first thank you very much.

CB, I've had a proper typefest today, a real spamathon by my own inimitabely shite standards and my neck and back are killing me. I'm gonna take some painkillers and chill for an hour or so. I was up all night in the death with Turbo and I hadn't realised it was so late. I'll check back in a while, I got a headache now too as it goes.

I have browsers open to three places on this site btw, so if it looks like I'm spying........yer right.

Charlie + knackered keyboard + slow typing skills = Very knackered slow Charlie.

------------------
One love, peace.